Search results for query: *

• Users: Cav
  • Order by date
  1. Cav

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

Just thought I'd let you know - Steam has confirmed they're not getting rid of the depot according to this edited article. A quote for the lazy: Edit: I forgot to say thanks for providing this tool - it's invaluable to the community!
  2. Cav

Ice Brick Fix!

Hello all! This was a quick job I threw together after discovering the default ice brick texture. If you're unaware, this is what they normally look like (they're underneath the floor of the igloo): It basically looks like they slapped a negative filter on the gray bricks. Now, I'm...
  3. Cav

Nobisyu's Void Expansion

I'd love to see some pictures!
  4. Cav

NPCs & Enemies Terraria NPCs should have a set name for a World.

Not that this actually helps in this regard, but I've just used TEdit to maintain consistency (other than the guide, who went from "Joe" to "Not Joe")
  5. Cav

Trouble with mods updating to 1.4

Well, it depends. Something as big as luiafk...... Well, I'd imagine that there would at least be a spiritual successor of sorts (even if not a direct update). However, there will be popular mods that won't get updated if they've been abandoned, like Tremor was.
  6. Cav

Terraria 1.5: Community Update Concept

So.... before we begin, let me first address who I am. My name's Cav, and I've been playing Terraria for approximately 1 month (I know, I'm basically a veteran at this point). So take everything I say with a grain of salt, and feel free to blast me or call me dumb or whatever you please. But I...
Back
Top Bottom