Search results for query: *

1. D

Seriously?

Did, but to reiterate, when I made the mediumcore character I did so with the understanding that while one dropped everything on death one could have provisions in place to recover that the expense of time and effort. In effect granting the game a certain level of risk and making character...
  2. D

Seriously?

Honestly don't give a :red:. I'm about ready to uninstall and do something more fulfilling with my time like shove a fork in my eye or shove wood splinters under my finger nails. But fair enough, allow me to rephrase. Why are there so many ways to be permanently locked out of retrieving...
  3. D

Seriously?

God :red:ing dammit, are you :red:ing kidding me? What the :red: is the point of medium core if there exists numerous ways that players can just be :red:ed out of whatever they were carrying permanently? Jesus, my options for difficulty are :red:ing animal crossing or roguelike permadeath?
  4. D

Goblin invasion

So I am playing expert mode mediumcore on hardmode and got my billionth goblin invasion and am in the process of dealing with it then a bloodmoon happens on top and rain and suddenly I die. No big deal, I have a chest set up at my spawn point with an amount of equal gear ready to go immediately...
Back
Top Bottom