Search results for query: *

1. FangedNeko273

NPCs & Enemies Pillar Stages

I feel as though the pillars are too straight forward for being the center of an event, you kill enough enemies, and the shield comes down and you kill it, regardless of how many times you die, and although the pillars have their own influence, such as the stardust pillar removing gravity...
  2. FangedNeko273

Weapons & Equip Summoner Expansion

Naturally summoner class expansion is one of the more spotlighted discussions, which is understandable. As a summoner, I agree with most of this, and that buff stacking with whips and damage stacks is something that would ruin summoner if it was brought to the real game, what's the point if...
  3. FangedNeko273

Weapons & Equip Add masks (and treasure bags) to bosses that don’t have them!

Though I think the treasure bags for mini bosses and event bosses aren't necessary, the masks would make a nice addition. One of the things users eventually try to do after they've beaten every boss, done every event, tried every class and class approach, and in all modes nonetheless is collect...
  4. FangedNeko273

Biomes & Nature Purpose of Ocean Tunnels (1.4)

What it could be : Ocean Tunnels could be more like a Bee Hive in the jungle, with it having a block that the player destroys in order to summon a boss or event. There could also be something like the bees that spawn in a way similar to breaking those blocks, or better yet breaking the eggs in...
Back
Top Bottom