Search results for query: *

1. FlakMaster

What's Pokemon? It it some Digimon rip off?

What's Pokemon? It it some Digimon rip off?
  2. FlakMaster

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

Well, kudos to them for not making it blocky.
  3. FlakMaster

It just sounds like some parents might get pissy if their child comes back from school and...

It just sounds like some parents might get pissy if their child comes back from school and prattles about it. And some schools can't afford to get complaints. Not really the case here in England, so I'm just guessing.
  4. FlakMaster

Very carefully.

Very carefully.
  5. FlakMaster

I mean, hands + keyboard?

I mean, hands + keyboard?
  6. FlakMaster

What about a jawbreaker? I can't relate because my jaw got completely removed from my skull with...

What about a jawbreaker? I can't relate because my jaw got completely removed from my skull with a rifle round.
  7. FlakMaster

You can trust TCF to turn a horrible death incident of tragicness into an innuendo-fest.

You can trust TCF to turn a horrible death incident of tragicness into an innuendo-fest.
  8. FlakMaster

As a side note: Shooting Mcshooty in the face with a shotgun doesn't work very well.

As a side note: Shooting Mcshooty in the face with a shotgun doesn't work very well.
  9. FlakMaster

The kind of movie where things that would realistically happen, don't. Where the villains scream...

The kind of movie where things that would realistically happen, don't. Where the villains scream at the protagonists to shoot them, challenging their nerve and whatnot. But the protagonist is always nice guy #1449.
  10. FlakMaster

No. I was playing CS:GO. You know, the game where everyone is serious and you have to be on the...

No. I was playing CS:GO. You know, the game where everyone is serious and you have to be on the ball and not make small mistakes? I walked up to my brother and told him to shoot me in the face. So he did. With an AWP.
  11. FlakMaster

Apparently asking someone to shoot you in the face in gaming yields the opposite effect that it...

Apparently asking someone to shoot you in the face in gaming yields the opposite effect that it does in movies.
  12. FlakMaster

2GB in 2 hours? Where can I get that kind of speed?

2GB in 2 hours? Where can I get that kind of speed?
  13. FlakMaster

No.

No.
  14. FlakMaster

Wololo Wololo Wololo Wololo Wololo

Wololo Wololo Wololo Wololo Wololo
  15. FlakMaster

If I offered, you'd deny it. I know you that much.

If I offered, you'd deny it. I know you that much.
  16. FlakMaster

Except it's more complicated than what people seem. For example, you can't take away someone's...

Except it's more complicated than what people seem. For example, you can't take away someone's right to use 'Let's Play' if they were already using it before it gets trademarked. Which is, like, the whole of the gaming portion of Youtube. But I'm pretty sure they were trying to trademark it for...
  17. FlakMaster

You can't be rebellious if you tried to be.

You can't be rebellious if you tried to be.
  18. FlakMaster

Drawings & Paintings Spider loves to draw

Fight me. Oh yeah, you're pretty good too.
  19. FlakMaster

Sounds like I have business to attend to, soon as I finish cleaning the rotary.

Sounds like I have business to attend to, soon as I finish cleaning the rotary.
  20. FlakMaster

I see how it is.

I see how it is.
Back
Top Bottom