Search results for query: *

• Users: FlakMaster
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. FlakMaster

Do you know what's awesome?

+30% universal damage. +6% critical damage +12 defence. +30% melee speed +45% Mining speed (which means a Light Shroomite Claw mines at 60blocks per second without anything more) +150% Minion Knockback +6 health/second regen (it seems to be less than that when stacking with other regen, probably...
  2. FlakMaster

So...the Slime Mount.

While most threads here seem to talk about end-game, I'm still casually strolling along in early game. Anywho, on to the topic at hand. I know there's been a few mentions of the Slime Mount and its new powerful and interesting ability which allows it to 'bounce' off enemies below, deal 35+...
  3. FlakMaster

Video Eye of Cthulhu, Expert Mode

I will be posting up my boss fights on my current playthrough as a guide for preparation and engagement, but also to spark discussion on the bosses themselves. First on the list is the Eye of Cthulhu. Undoubtedly, most will not have an issue with this, but it is the first boss I encountered...
  4. FlakMaster

Story Pioneer of Defiance

Good day, The Master of Flak here. I am here to present you with literature that I will work on throughout the coming times. A story that focuses on the game that created this community, but twists it into what I intend to be a much more realistic, or otherwise justified, take on the Terrarian...
  5. FlakMaster

7 Days to Die: A11

The A11: Apocalyptic update has finally arrived, so I've been playing this game a lot again. This thread will serve as a place for any relevant discussion about the game, not just A11. This game is the only game that really makes me fearful, because of things like this: In case you didn't...
  6. FlakMaster

Weapons & Equip Magdumper - HM Hell Repeater

Brushing off some dust in the creative side of my brain here. Having most of my experience with the Ranged department, I am keen on suggesting creative ways to make some intriguing weapons. This is one of perhaps more that will follow. The Magdumper. 'Mag' having two separate meanings in this...
  7. FlakMaster

Game Mechanics Potion usage limitation

As the title suggests, I am proposing a limit to how much buffs the player can have active at one instant. Before I go along with how I am going to propose to do this, I am going to answer this question: Why? I am aware that the freedom to use whatever potions one could want is satisfying, but...
  8. FlakMaster

Game Mechanics Dying to make Dyes better

Yeah...I hate puns too. Now, as much as I love using a bit of dye, I cannot help but feel as if it could be given more depth. "But Flak, Cenx recently just posted a spoiler about dynamic dyes and other stuff, what's the point of this thread?" *shoots Random Douchebag* I'll focus on the...
  9. FlakMaster

Weapons & Equip Flak. The. World.

There's no flak in this game, yet I'm called the FlakMaster. How does one be a master of nothing? So, here's a suggestion for a branch of flak weaponry/ammunition. But first, you may be asking, what is flak? In one definition, it is excessive criticism (which could match me), but the other is a...
  10. FlakMaster

Is it just me, or...

...is the 'o's in the default format a bit off? Every time I seem to read a word with an 'o' in it, it drives me nuts :confused: Someone convince me that it's just my insanity.
Back
Top Bottom