Search results for query: *

1. S

Short Story Terraria Adventures drawn comic continuation

Any criticism or opinions for the story is valid. If the story seems to wordy or long, then criticism is taken. Enjoy the read.
  2. S

Short Story Terraria Adventures drawn comic continuation

Terraria Adventures CHAPTER 2 PART 1 DISCLAIMER Inspired by the original work of Elagune, this reimagining draws heavily from his concepts and characters. We acknowledge the creativity and vision of Elagune and express gratitude for the inspiration provided by his original creations. This work...
  3. S

I had 3 ideas that if possible should be done. these are the following... One: modify the...

I had 3 ideas that if possible should be done. these are the following... One: modify the cooking pot to be a brewing station for potion Two: make an ice staff that can draw lines of ice which breaks after every 4-5 seconds Three: make a weapon that can stun enemies such as a lighting wip or a...
  4. S

Could you allow to buy added on content of bosses? Similar to other games on consoles and pc.

Could you allow to buy added on content of bosses? Similar to other games on consoles and pc.
  5. S

Dear Leinfors im here to address to you on the design of the copper helmet, if it were possible...

Dear Leinfors im here to address to you on the design of the copper helmet, if it were possible you can change the design of the copper mask and allow it to look like the helmet is close By that i mean give the copper helmet a face guared
  6. S

I have a question how come when i use the yoyo on Terraria Switch the cursor is not as...

I have a question how come when i use the yoyo on Terraria Switch the cursor is not as controllable as the one on PC?
Back
Top Bottom