Search results for query: *

1. Prime Rhino

PC What pre-hardmode things are not available in hardmode?

I'm playing on journey mode, so I want to complete the duplication part of the game. I just realized Wooden Crates, Iron Crates, and Gold Crates aren't available in hardmode luckily before going for wall of flesh. So are there more such cases now in 1.4? I would like to complete them before...
  2. Prime Rhino

PC Wall of Flesh Expert Mode Accessory Help

I am about to fight Wall of Flesh in Expert Mode. I have a choice to use either a Shark Tooth Necklace or Feral Claws. Which one is better? Also, I am using only melee weapons.
  3. Prime Rhino

Xbox 360 Ironskin (Leadskin, in this case) Potion help!

I cannot make Ironskin Potion. I have Lead in my world, if that matters. The problem is that I need to use the Guide to make the potion. In other words, I have to set the Work Bench and the Bottle near the Guide, and then click on HIS Crafting and craft the potion. Without the Guide, despite...
  4. Prime Rhino

Console Is this enough to fight Plantera?

This is the first time I would be fighting Plantera, so I want to know if this might do it. I have Frost Armor and have total of 59 defense. I will be using Chlorophyte Shotbow but don't know what potions to use aside from Pumpkin Pie.
Back
Top Bottom