Search results for query: *

1. Vaelisious

Toxijuice's Dark Inventory Slots (UI)

Exquisite! You know what you're doing I gotta say. I'm a Journey Mode Player and the only thing I can say is I can't wait till you got some time / motivation to work on that interface which probably is the last thing that needs to be done more or less, right? Again: Thanks for your time. Stay...
  2. Vaelisious

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I wonder If you will ever update or upload some "fixes" for the program? I wanted to give it another shot and after a short while only with the Happiness. Remove Pylon Restrictions. Screenwide Place and Pickup Range plugins I encountered a pretty annoying bug that stopped counting kills in my...
  3. Vaelisious

Texture Pack Voidheart's Texture Pack

Impressive textures. Super excited to see what you will do next. Immediatly included in my Texture list. <3
  4. Vaelisious

Texture Pack Boss Colored Relics (Now with Deerclops!)

In my completionist Crimson World for my Journey Mode Character I decided to build a huge Corruption Biome so I can collect all the Corruption corresponding items, I just love that you can put Boss Trophies as sick decoration with your pack. Just wanted to let my appreciation out again! <heart>...
  5. Vaelisious

Texture Pack Boss Colored Relics (Now with Deerclops!)

This is easily the pack I never wanna life without again. Oh, I love it so much.
  6. Vaelisious

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Okay, I admit my comment was a bit harsh, it works if you don't go overboard like me. All I wanna say is, I prefer the normal version these days, I'm a Journey Mode Player anyway so... Yeah. I wanna apologize. - V.
  7. Vaelisious

Toxijuice's Dark Inventory Slots (UI)

What a beautiful UI. Thanks for putting in so much effort! Love it. - V.
  8. Vaelisious

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Came back after a long break to play Terraria again with this tool, kinda sad it doesn't work at all anymore. Can't even apply twenty different patches, game won't even start. I remember in the beginning of 1.4 how I could literally run hundred different ones. Ah, well. Was good till it lasted I...
  9. Vaelisious

Texture Pack No Solar Shield - Finally a way to hide the shield!

You have no idea how much I needed that
  10. Vaelisious

Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

Thanks for your effort. Using them all. Cheers
  11. Vaelisious

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Give the man some time, he will update it as soon as he can, no worries!
  12. Vaelisious

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Can you stop pushing out such good updates? This is insane! I wanna say I love you... but... my wife... what if she is watching? I DON'T CARE! TAKE MY LOVE! Seriously. I can tell that you work with dedication on it, I can tell by the Quality of those Updates. Thank you very much (AGAIN!) - V.
  13. Vaelisious

Texture Pack danrevic's Sprite/Texture Replacements

Finally a Cursor I can dig... Ha!
  14. Vaelisious

Texture Pack Gold Recolors

Damn, they are great! Edit: Liking in the first place wasn't enough for me, I had to tell you. I can't decide which one to use man, some of them fit so well for my different characters. Well done, well done
  15. Vaelisious

[1.4] Town NPCs by Deon - alternative sprites selection

They are all really great, keep them coming. Using all of them!
  16. Vaelisious

Celestial Plants

I saw that Post too and was like: "Let's change the plants too" Glad you were faster and probably did it way better. YOU HAVE MY LIKE. BEGONE! - V.
  17. Vaelisious

Let down the Mechanic's hair

I wonder what inspired you... -stares on your profile picture- BUT! I will use it. FINE! Take my like! - V.
  18. Vaelisious

Zenith is now SORD

I actually don't know where it is from, I'm just here to say it is a really good looking sprite and I will use it. Goob joberino! PS: I'm one of the few that doesn't dig the Zenith Original Sprite (doesn't mean it is bad) - V.
  19. Vaelisious

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

Does that mean the Ganon Font is on the way? -hype-
  20. Vaelisious

Texture Pack TTE (Techdude's Terraria Enhancements):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vmq-FF5Bl78K8n-d8EG18lPHqRWKf42r_QxhpH1DClc/edit Is probably where it comes from, but not certain. Was posted here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/clean-flat-ui-redux.79521/ - V.
Back
Top Bottom