Search results for query: *

1. MithranArkanere

Sprites "Boss Doors"

Oh. I thought they would be wall decorations that can be used to enter a dynamically generated room with the boos inside, and that break once you defeat the boss and get spit back into the world along any items left inside the room. This would be definitely easier to make. But why stopping with...
  2. MithranArkanere

Blocks & Decoration Indestructible Block

I would prefer something you can also apply in normal gameplay, like a flag you can apply to tiles and walls with a special paint that can be applied with the normal painting tools. It could be called something like 'Luminite coating', and require beating the moon lord to get without an editor...
  3. MithranArkanere

Blocks & Decoration Reel In Ropes!

To prevent accidentally taking ropes, it could require an item to do it. For example: Right click the ends of a rope while holding a rope coil would 'gather' the rope instead just breaking it. Add the feature as a 6th circle in the Grand Design, letting you place and remove ropes the same way...
  4. MithranArkanere

Player placed "natural" walls should blend with natural walls

Since they do not behave the same, I think it's better for the game to show the delimitation. Rather I would prefer a way to convert safe walls into unsafe walls an vice-versa. Something like this suggestion I recently posted. Well, in that suggestion I also include a way to be able to see the...
  5. MithranArkanere

Blocks & Decoration A way to toggle walls between safe and unsafe:

Now that the final update approaches, I think it's time to give players the most freedom in what they can build, and that includes being able to produce any biome artificially, in any shape they want. For that, what we need the most is a way to place or convert unsafe walls without mods or...
  6. MithranArkanere

Blocks & Decoration Fallen Logs should not need to exist for fairies to spawn, or at least should be replaceable in some way

I wish there was Graveyard recipes for all the rubble, altars and other decor that can't be currently crafted. https://terraria.wiki.gg/Objects For example: * Fairy Logs: 30 pure wood + 10 pearlwood + 1 of each fairy with Sawmill in Graveyard. * Broken furniture rubble: Corresponding...
  7. MithranArkanere

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

I was going to make several worlds to try and get as many the following: * No corruption on jungle, desert or snow. * Just one patch of corruption tucked to the side easy to control, but not right by the ocean, with no more than 2 deep shafts but plenty of shadow orbs. * A pyramid outside the...
  8. MithranArkanere

Was liquid duplication via pump circulation patched with 1.4?

The game could use a new sets of recipes to make pumps that produce the liquid, since liquid generation bugs were fixed. Well, instead pumps, they would be faucets: * Water Faucet : Outlet Pump + several water buckets (Or maybe a bottomless bucket) + Pure Water Fountain * Honey Faucet...
Back
Top Bottom