Search results for query: *

• Users: GamerUnity
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. GamerUnity

The Hidden Illuminati

This thread's purpose is to make every day of every week of every month of every year related to the Illuminati. You must use anything to make this day relate to the Illuminati: Dates [May 18, May is the 5th month. 18-5= 13, remove 1, boom, Illuminati!] Letters [Illuminati has 10 letters...
  2. GamerUnity

Weapons & Equip More Biome weapons!

Hello, I'm GamerUnity and this is my suggestion. The Leecher, it is a mushroom biome weapon that deals ranged damage. It works just like the Stake Launcher except the bullets looks more like a bullet shell with a strange fungus growing from it. When the bullets are launched, the sprite looks...
  3. GamerUnity

GamerUnity's QnA!!1!1!

I'll answer everything in my power except for: -Full address -Anything related to my dogs. -My "private time" (Optional but I wouldn't like to be banned. Enjoy and ask!
  4. GamerUnity

PS3 Multiplayer problems and the Painter.....

I have been having trouble with playing Mu,tiplayer at the PS3.Sometimes it works,sometimes it doesn't. I want to play with my best friend. :( Also,the Painter doesn't sell Wallpapers for me. Need Help ASAP
  5. GamerUnity

PS3 Multiplayer Problem

I've been having a problem with multiplayer for Terraria PS3.Sometimes it works,sometimes it doesn't work.I have been getting "error:communication to host has been lost" since....forever.A friend joined my world and we fought to the death.But when I tried to join my best friend's...
  6. GamerUnity

PS3 Need stuff.......

I want Rod of Discord. I'll buy it for 30 platinums. Ammo,anything: Depends on what type of ammo and how much you'll give. Suggested Ammo: Chlorophyte Party Golden Poison Ichor Crystal Pretty much every ammo there is in the game. Suggested Number: 999 PSN:eendrino39
Back
Top Bottom