Search results for query: *

1. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Maybe we need a plugin for Steam like Adblock. I use Adblock + User Javascript and CSS + Site Block Ultimate that blocks domains the hard way. Maybe Steam needs some kind of this functionality.
  2. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Wot! PS: Screenshot
  3. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Suggestion 1. Quick stack range. Even if you can open the chests from a range with TT2 tweaks, you can't quick stack them using the same range. 2. Nothing else. Cheers! Thank you.
  4. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Bug report maybe? When using the maximize Terraria tweak, sometimes the pickaxe starts to work with some kind of autodocking, I don't know how to explain, you can't pick the block you want to demolish, the pickaxe autopicks blocks by a logic I fail to understand. Also, the autopicked block has...
  5. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

As the TML guys said when I asked, the update for 1.4.0.5 is coming soon, in a couple of months 😂 (I am the Grinch, scaring the people).
  6. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Yup, something like that. I leave the sound on the headphones and the headphones on the table because usually there is stuff around happening and I need to hear/answer/whatever, so I mostly hear a background music and sound rather than clear music. And being new to the game for now I have a bit...
  7. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

You got me wrong. I am speaking about the Terraria Tweaker 2 app window, not about Terraria the game window. Cheers
  8. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Suggestions. 1. Full Screen for Terraria Tweaker 2. If you can maximize now then somehow I miss the option 🤓 2. Display the type of biome you are in.
  9. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Launch the game first, I got that error too when freshly installing the game or verifying the files. First you launch the vanilla game, then close it, then launch TT2.
  10. F

Autopause when speaking with the guide

Autopause is On Screenshot . Thanks.
  11. F

Autopause when speaking with the guide

Hey guys Just bought the PC Steam game, and I have a small issue. Trying to talk to the guide in my first game to learn about things, but the autopause option doesn't work when talking to him, and I am getting mauled in the process 🥳 Is this supposed to happen? One wiki I consulted says...
  12. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thank you for your time and help. Since TML is not compatible now with 1.4 I will play the vanilla, but as a note, it would be awesome if you could make this tool compatible with the TML and mods. Cheers.
  13. F

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Thanks. Sadly I've just understood that TML only works with 1.3. I purchased Terraria only yesterday so for now I will play the vanilla until TML is updated to 1.4. Have fun.
  14. F

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hey guys, I am new to Terraria, just bought the game yesterday. Is this compatible with tmodloader? I want to use tmodloader mods together with some tweaks from this tool. Thank you.
  15. F

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Dear hamstar, Is the latest version available for download in tML? Because it says there it's 1.5.2 instead of 1.5.2.1. Thank you
  16. F

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Hey guys, anyone using this with the latest Terraria version, 1.4? Does it work well? Do's and don't's? Thank you EDIT: It doesn't, since 1.4 requires a 1.4 TML. Sorry, I am new to Terraria, just bought the game.
Back
Top Bottom