Search results for query: *

1. Headless Horseman

Game Mechanics 1.3 Lunar boss Idea?!?

So basically with the new upcoming avent, I had an idea.. What if one of the mobs drops a parts of a rocket ship and you would need all the parts like: Fuel, Engine, Metal.. etc.. To craft it, And when you do you right click to mount and it sends you off to space. Then when you reach the top of...
  2. Headless Horseman

tConfig Problems.

So yeah.. when I get tConfig its a zip folder, I click on it and theirs 5 folders. I click tConfig.exe and this is what happens: This application may depend on other compressed files in this folder. Options: Cancel, Extract All OR Run, I click run it does nothing. So I extract is and this...
  3. Headless Horseman

PC tConfig can someone please HELP!?!?

So basically I can't install tconfig and I can't install game launcher for tConfig OH GOD CAN SOMEONE HELP!?! :(
  4. Headless Horseman

tAPI Terraria David's Aqua Modpack [W.I.P] (Help needed!!)

So yeah I am creating an aqua pack. Its coming with an armor set and some tools. And quite a few weapons. This mod enhances the water system in Terraria, It adds new mobs to the ocean and more stuff to be found. Their will be: Killer whales, Whales, Sharks, Fish, NEMOO and much more. Item's...
  5. Headless Horseman

Casual Any Idea's?

Okay guys, So basically I am getting bored of these games.. I will give you the games I play. o Minecraft o Terraria o RotMG o Skyrim So yeah, I like pixelated but that depends. games, So I kinda want 2 things. First of all I want some games, So hopefully judging by the games I play you might be...
  6. Headless Horseman

tAPI Could someone give me a little help!?!

Fixed! Sorry for this.
  7. Headless Horseman

PC Hello!

So yeah! I just joined the forums as you can tell, But I never thought of making an intro! SO here it is! Here is some information about me.. Hi, I'm David, I live in Scotland and like football(American) And my favourite mod of all time is either the Avalon or Nomir modpack! Sorry for the short...
Back
Top Bottom