Search results for query: *

1. ColdMiller

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

THank you! I was doing a throwing character and was trying really hard to find the weapon haha. APpreciate the information. and great mod indeed :).Although I have to admit reach music surprised me the first time lol
  2. ColdMiller

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

So what is the Oakheart? I cant find ANYTHING even on here or the wiki. or well anywhere and it does throwing stuff it seems edit: anything? i have googled alot :/
  3. ColdMiller

PC So weird Stuttering with Windows 10.

Figured out the issue WIndows 10 was using too many resources and is a single core game, Task Manager, Details, Set affinity ( right click terraria while its running) Turn off core 0 and core 1. Set it to core 2 or 3. No stutters! Maybe we can implement a change for terraria to auto set to core 2?
  4. ColdMiller

PC So weird Stuttering with Windows 10.

amd fx 8350 GTX 1080 gigabyte ga-970a-ud3p rev 2 bios Tried everything for start up, reinstalling the firmwares XNA and framework, drivers, no overclocks, reinstalling terraria, compatability mode, vsync, nvidia control panel. resolution changes, settings on low. Have marathon achievement I...
  5. ColdMiller

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

sweet glad to hear it mate. Love the cosmetics just is vary diffcult to manage through. Shoulda known you would have it covered at some point
  6. ColdMiller

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Any way to make a seperate bench for the furniture it gets hard to handle the amount of items a nd furniture for me( bad clutter anxiety)
  7. ColdMiller

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

oh is it? I thought prefixes didnt add any items so nevermind my bad
  8. ColdMiller

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

SO the ice ring you can get from amethyst tokens doesnt work in multiplayer, You hold it out, nothing happens you lose a charge.
  9. ColdMiller

Official Terraria: Otherworld

Is there a chance for a Wii U or 3DS version? i really think at least 3DS :D
Back
Top Bottom