Search results for query: *

• Users: DJ M4N3
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DJ M4N3

NPCs & Enemies Heart of Cthulhu (HoC)

Heart of Cthulhu Late Pre-HM Side Boss HP: 5000/2500 AI: N/A Contact Damage: 10 First Form, 20 Second Form, 45 Spinning Blood Damage: 25 Second Form Defense: 5 First, 0 Second (Come on its a heart) Eye Minion Damage: 10 Chunk Fall off Damage: 50 Summoned with a Bloody Heart. (100 Tissue Sample...
  2. DJ M4N3

Game Mechanics Vanity Showing WITH Armor

So, yeah... I wish that vanity would show up with the armor instead of without it... Like this: (notice the goggles show WITH the armor instead of the helmet being completely gone and only the goggles show.)
  3. DJ M4N3

DJ C413B's Art

So, yeah. This is my art thread! I hope you enjoy what I give you guys!
  4. DJ M4N3

Brony And Pegasister Stuff

Just post anything you want here if it's MLP related. Just be happy!!!!!! :D
  5. DJ M4N3

Good Times In Terraria

So in this thread, you will post some screenshots of you (and maybe some friends) playing Terraria. Like me in this one:
  6. DJ M4N3

A Man Named CHLOROPHYTE HEAD

Chapter One: Wizardry Class There was a man named CHLOROPHYTE HEAD. He was just beggining in his wizardry college class. But he studied the concept of wizardry ever since he was twelve years old. So he was always ready for upcoming tests and assignments. And because of his smartness, he was...
  7. DJ M4N3

CHLOROPHYTE HEAD's Drawings/Sketches

I'm extremely happy to take requests from you guys to sketch or draw. But the coloring I don't really want to do, so if you ask me to color, it'll probably look like... Crap.
  8. DJ M4N3

What's your favorite song?

Read title. Could either be: Wrong Side of Heaven by FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH or I Stand Alone by GODSMACK. I can't decide!
Back
Top Bottom