Search results for query: *

1. Pizzarugi

Resolved How can you summon WoF in the drunk world?

I assume the Guide spawns later if you have the housing.
  2. Pizzarugi

PC Summoner Discussion - What could be done to make it more viable?

I didn't pretend anything, that's an assumption you made due to my lack of a response. The advice you gave me more or less boiled down to playing a sentry focused build rather than a summoner. The focus of my discussion since the beginning has been about summoner and, while sentries technically...
  3. Pizzarugi

Sure are a lot of hostility and toxic assumptions you made about my character just because I criticize a class based on their fragility, lack of options, and sheer RNG to get off the ground. I'll just take up after SaintD and disregard you as a bad faith actor who talks down to other players and...
  4. Pizzarugi

PC Found it possible to get most dungeon items before Skeletron in drunk worlds

To be fair, this is in the drunk world, where balance and the like kinda got thrown to the wind. :P
  5. Pizzarugi

Honestly, at this point summoning is best used for AFK farming some of the easier events like Pirate Invasions for money or underground Hallow/Corrupted/Crimson biomes for souls. If you roll summoner armor and gear to try and fight bosses, you're going to have a hard time unless you're very good...
  6. Pizzarugi

I'm just gonna point out that we don't know what the developers' intentions are. For all we know, summoner is a main class that got implemented not only late in the game's development, but also from the top-down as evidenced by the fact it has its own Celestial Pillar. At least, that's my...
  7. Pizzarugi

PC What do you think is the hardest non-boss mob in Terraria?

Giant Tortoise *Insert John Cena meme here, as it catapults itself from offscreen and deals 200+ damage or finishes me off*
  8. Pizzarugi

PC Blade Staff vs Sanguine Staff

Maybe if you unsummon your spiders first in order to do that, because resummoning while at your cap is going to result in only one spider getting moved.
  9. Pizzarugi

The Spider Staff does more damage, but the minions are most ideal in closed spaces or large arenas with back walls. You can see their limitations quite clearly in fights involving anything that can be in the air. The Twins, Skeletron Prime, The Destroyer and its probes, The Flying Dutchman...
  10. Pizzarugi

You're probably more likely to get Xeno Staff before you get Raven Staff or Deadly Sphere Staff, at least it was for me based on my experience. Xeno Staff has a 16.66% chance to drop from an event boss that is very predictable to fight and can trivialize (even with the death ray being able to...
  11. Pizzarugi

Blade Staff, absolutely. Sanguine Staff requires multiple layers of RNG to obtain (Blood Moon if you don't have Bloody Tear, fishing up the boss, hoping the boss drops the staff) that it's more difficult than its worth. If you just started hardmode, you might wanna pick up Spider Staff first...
  12. Pizzarugi

A question regarding biome overlap and NPC Happiness

No, Corruption/Crimson or Hallow overlaps will invalidate most biomes for NPCs. I moved my dye trader to the desert, but when hardmode started and eventually took over the spot, they no longer talk about how much they like being in the desert despite it still being a desert albeit with Hallowed...
  13. Pizzarugi

PC Why is the Martian Saucer is post-Moonlord tier now?

Not necessarily. I've modified my pirate lava farm to have a much longer walking space underground to fix the Saucer's ability to shoot through the floor. It can only strafe for so long with its death ray before it cycles back to its other attacks, or if it's in its second phase, changes...
  14. Pizzarugi

I look at the weapons and their power and functionality relative to the rarity and difficulty to obtain. The Finch Staff, for example, relies entirely on the luck of terrain gen to exist in your world. The Vampire Frog Staff relies on several layers of RNG and your capability of fighting very...
  15. Pizzarugi

I am a returning Terraria player who hasn't played since they added Wall of Flesh. Summons are a very new thing to me plus how flails got reworked (I like it), but I've always been a summoner nut from other games so naturally I was drawn to the playstyle here. Whips are great on paper, but I...
Back
Top Bottom