Search results for query: *

1. Mynista

Console 1.2.4 liking it

PSN: Mynista - Lets wreck Fishface.
  2. Mynista

Console 1.2.4 liking it

Enjoying the update as well. Hadn't played much cause I was waiting on this. Good times! Finally got around to destroying Duke Fishron a few times too.
  3. Mynista

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

Had stopped playing because of the crashes (after last content update), time to charge up the Vita and update! Great to hear that there's been a fix!
  4. Mynista

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Thanks....just found the sleeping Angler in my old world! Woot!
  5. Mynista

So do we have to create a new world for the new stuff, or can our old worlds have the new stuff now too? Thx!
  6. Mynista

Looking forward to fishing!
  7. Mynista

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

Same here. the crashes on Vita are kind of discouraging. Makes me not even want to play sometimes. Enjoy the game, one of my faves, but If I might lose my progress...
  8. Mynista

Resolved destroyer mask

Added a pic to my post for ya.
  9. Mynista

Resolved destroyer mask

Yes it drops. I have a couple of them.
  10. Mynista

Console Horned God Armor?

Haha, cool. Time to get the other drops then!
  11. Mynista

Here's the "Mask" (attached) Must be something different then, cause mine says mask. See my pic. <Image removed by staff>
  12. Mynista

Did yours say "Headpiece" or "Mask?"
  13. Mynista

The "Horned God Mask" might be separate. I will post a pic in a few minutes.
  14. Mynista

It's a vanity. Looks like big beetle antlers connected to a mask or something, but not like beetle armor.
  15. Mynista

I just got a "Horned God Mask" to drop from Skeletron Prime. But the update log says "headpiece."
  16. Mynista

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

I just got "Horned God Mask" drop from Skeletron Prime. Update log says "headpiece " tho.
  17. Mynista

Play Station Network Usernames

PSN: Mynista
  18. Mynista

PS4 PS4 Usernames (Mics)

Sent ya both a FR
  19. Mynista

Vita Player / Frost Moon Help...

Looking for some help with the frost moon. Running a Melee build, so I'm not doing enuff DPS alone. It's not hard, I have a fresh arena set up, I'm just running out of time. Made it to wave 11 or so. Thx! PSN: Mynista
Back
Top Bottom