Search results for query: *

1. crizyx

Game Mechanics Turn sand into sandstone

Maybe or maybe not because the resource price of the item if it is cratable could be expensive or the item could be very rare. For example the staff could be available in pre-hardmode because using it would take a long time while the mount available post-hardmode could be faster. :p
  2. crizyx

Game Mechanics Turn sand into sandstone

Hello, This title is an example for a new game mechanic but that's can be another way, my suggest is in following to this post : https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-dig-under-sand-solo-in-11-easy-steps.16847/#post-2005717 Please read entire this post. :mad: Since old game...
  3. crizyx

PC How to dig under sand (solo) in 11 easy steps.

I think it would be less expensive but the result would be the same. It would be just as destructive, I could put blocks all over the sand to reform the biome but it would be really long and complicated with the lake. I tried with the timer and it's the same as the bomb. ;(
  4. crizyx

Thanks for reply. I'm so sad to not have a vanilla way except it Terraria: Tunneling through sand, this is so destructive. Sullychu way, 2013 :sigh: place a bomb at the base of the sand you are digging through jump and grapple about 4-5 blocks above it be ready to place a stone block in...
  5. crizyx

Hello, Does it work for the 1.4 ? I tried it but i'm not sure to understand correctly this method and the gif has disappeared. I just want to save my oasis by constructing a barrier around it but digging at the layer of sand is very hard and it not preserve the look. Can you help me ? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom