Search results for query: *

1. TheRedCultist

Sprites Terra Cannon

Everything that starts with the WORD "Terra" (Terra Blade & Terra Toilet) is crafted with the broken hero sword
  2. TheRedCultist

Items My cool new staff!

Immunity to all weather-based enemies is kinda op, especially for something you can craft as soon as you defeat EoW/BoC. In hardmode, this completely removes the dangers of sandstorms and make farming for forbidden fragments easy (as well as Frost Cores from blizzards). I recommend you remove...
  3. TheRedCultist

NPCs & Enemies The Gelatin Ruballoon - A Windy Day Alternate to King Slime

Interesting idea for an expert mode drop! However, the Ruballoon staff kind of already boosts aerial mobility, and a stronger shiny red balloon would make that aspect of it . so I think something different might be better. EDIT: As for the more balloons, I could do that, but I'm not great at...
  4. TheRedCultist

reserved (probably don't need this but who knows)
  5. TheRedCultist

For a while I've been thinking that King Slime could use a bit of juice. It would be nice if it wasn't just "jump, teleport, repeat." And since overhauling the entire boss is definitely off the table (and probably shouldn't happen for the sake of preserving boss progression), I decided to go for...
  6. TheRedCultist

Weapons & Equip Could Goblin Sorcerers Drop their Cloak/Cape? (Vanity)

Not great at spriting, but... eh I tried
  7. TheRedCultist

oi

oi
  8. TheRedCultist

NPCs & Enemies Botanist NPC

An NPC that sells herbs seems overpowered. Why make an herb farm with planter boxes when you can just buy everything? The collection and farming aspect of potion-brewing is mostly gone. This also comes with a cost to the dryad (particularly planter boxes). With the existence of the botanist...
Back
Top Bottom