Search results for query: *

1. The_Arms_Dealer

NPCs & Enemies Lumberjack NPC idea

ash wood concept
  2. The_Arms_Dealer

for this specific NPC it would be just wood as an example I just finished making an ash wood concept that would work in the underworld and am working on a frozen tree that would go in underground snow
  3. The_Arms_Dealer

That's what I'm saying in the NPC being fully focused on rare materials
  4. The_Arms_Dealer

First thing I'm not a coder (yet). Second thing is that I understand that there are other mods that have similar NPCs that sell metals and stones and woods but than again they all have some different aspects again. With the blacksmith and your scam artist the aspect of selling ores is the same...
  5. The_Arms_Dealer

Essentially similar NPCs expect like a miner and a blacksmith that would do something similar but with metals and stones ect. Like I said I want to learn to make mods so they would all be some of the NPCs in the mod. I don't want to post the others since that would be like making a post saying...
  6. The_Arms_Dealer

I see what you mean by not needing an NPC but i would still like to keep it to that idea mainly just because of some other ideas that I had and how this one would fit into them (I probably wont make posts about the other ideas)
  7. The_Arms_Dealer

Editing the original post (If your referring to double post as me posting one thing than posting a second time with modifications) (let me know if that's not what you mean I'm still kind of getting used to the forums)
  8. The_Arms_Dealer

Ps. sorry if I read your idea wrong what I said is just what i got from it.
  9. The_Arms_Dealer

That's a really good idea and along with that taking things like the gemcorn trees and giving them a wood may also work (although I'm not sure about that) Still though giving the desert a unique tree from the beach and the underworld some type of fire tree (ect, ect) are all good things. I think...
  10. The_Arms_Dealer

I see what you mean with him selling axes and ill make sure to do something about that. As for the moon wood's appearance I just didn't have a good sprite for that yet and wanted to get this posted. I'm currently working on it now with some general furniture as well. Along with that i debated...
  11. The_Arms_Dealer

Mobile I need help with a problem.

Quick thing you posted this in player suggestions which is set for ideas for the game and things like that
  12. The_Arms_Dealer

Notes: I'm really bad at sprite art and this idea is just a base for what could become a really cool idea so feel free to add onto it Also sorry for bad image quality in both resolution and design I know there is at least one mod that does this already but I wanted to make a lumberjack NPC...
  13. The_Arms_Dealer

Resolved I need some help.

dirt walls are weird in the way that you can only destroy them at the edge
  14. The_Arms_Dealer

Items Mana Flower But For Health

They Look Great
  15. The_Arms_Dealer

NPCs & Enemies The Rouge Cultist

Thanks for the criticism but I think I'm gonna keep it the same. Also, the capital at the beginning is just me forgetting to use correct capitals since I type like that sometimes.
  16. The_Arms_Dealer

Yeah, As I Said A Mana Flower Is Crafted With A Regular Mana Potion But Has One More Stripe Than A Regular Potion. I Applied The Same Logic To This.
  17. The_Arms_Dealer

WOW, those are great. Only one problem and that's that it's meant to be three stripes since its crafted with a greater health potion (Mana potion is crafted with a regular but has 2 stripes like a greater so I'm applying the same logic to this) Also You Forgot The Half Blue Flower On The Final...
  18. The_Arms_Dealer

Like I Said Clothing Logic Doesn't Really Affect Npcs In My Opinion. As For The Requirement To Buy The Tablets I Much Rather It Be After The Moonlord That way A Money Farm Doesn't Equal The Best Armor In The Game Until You've Beat The Entire Game Including the Final Boss.
  19. The_Arms_Dealer

Its Meant To Be Found In The Ice Biome Underground. In Its Actual Sprite, It Would Be A Recolor Of A Shiverthorn But Red. This Is Meant To Counter A Natures Gift Being A Blue Reskin Of A Jungle Rose In The Underground Jungle.
  20. The_Arms_Dealer

As for the sprite, they're all temporary and just to get a point across. I'm not really good at sprite art so anything I do with that is just meant as an example . I see what you mean so ill edit it so he just sells the individual tablets. As for why he doesn't just switch outfits, I don't see...
Back
Top Bottom