Search results for query: *

1. W

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

lol thats the first drop i got. took me forever to get the portal sentry. dunno what its called😆
  2. W

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

maybe i was extremely unlucky but it took me 6 hours to get the wisp (which is inferior to my equipment now, but im a completionist). no way am i going thru that again lol. i still havent gotten a rod of discord. i gave up on that a long time ago i dont think saves are transferable cross...
  3. W

Understandable. Sorry I'm a noob. I thought about buying the desktop version and streaming it through my tv and I thought back to how many countless hours I spent farming things like the wisp in a bottle and biome keys, and I just am not looking forward to doing that again. But then again, I...
  4. W

i knew i was gonna get backlash on this but ive always been a console guy since atari. i have a work cpu and a play ps4 so i got it on that... again back to the original point. i paid for the game, give me the same luxuries you give desktop. Not being unfair am I?
  5. W

When are they gonna update console? I mean I paid money for the game.. so why is my game inferior? A month after desktop update and what Im getting from 505 is "we don't have a timetable for console update" 😡
Back
Top Bottom