Search results for query: *

1. Starr Spark

Mobile Princess dress invisible... Yes, my char is naked.

I got my armor a few days or so ago, less than a week. I dunno how to replicate this, it seemed random, and hasn't happened under similar circumstances since. Well, I guess that's better than this being a special Easter Egg for the booby-inclined.
  2. Starr Spark

Vindication, thy name is Opunz. I imagine it has something to do with gender of the one who was able to put it in the game, plus maybe a general lack of maturity. Though now I'm curious if there is a corresponding male version.
  3. Starr Spark

I'm a 31 yr old stay-at-home mother of a disabled child. I have better things to do than photoshop a game picture. Currently I'm ridiculously posting on forum in between putting stickers on my son's Hello Kitty Megablocks summer fun series car. I lead an exciting life, yes, yes I do... Anyways...
  4. Starr Spark

This is how I normally look, "naked": And I retract my earlier statement. Apparently I just choose a mix of blues, no purples.
  5. Starr Spark

I'm playing mobile (IPad air). When I first set my clothes at char creation they were a mix of purple and blue. Not "nude". Lol.
  6. Starr Spark

It is rather funny, but I'm starting to wonder if I should retract my recommendation for my niece to start playing Terraria. My sister would get upset if she knew her daughter might suddenly be running around a virtual world without clothes, and she is exactly the type to wear princess clothes...
  7. Starr Spark

Ok, I'm not a prude or anything, but is this supposed to happen, or is this a glitch? It's the same on item screen. I just defeated Plantera for the first time and ran straight to the dungeon to check it out. Somewhere in the midst of fighting new baddies, my princess dress disappeared. My...
Back
Top Bottom