Search results for query: *

1. ChiefLogan

Hi Red, I'm one of the aforementioned authors that has had the pleasure of working with...

Hi Red, I'm one of the aforementioned authors that has had the pleasure of working with Freedbot. I wrote my own reply to this which also ended up being too long, so I've posted it as a comment on Freebots thread here: Game Mechanics - The Skyblock Seed. Mapmaker's Thoughts.
  2. ChiefLogan

Game Mechanics The Skyblock Seed. Mapmaker's Thoughts.

Going to piggyback off this thread for my own response to Red instead of making my own thread. Also a note to Red - Freedbot is perhaps the most knowledgable person on earth when it comes to Terraria skyblocks, if you have questions about this little niche of the Terraria community then he's the...
  3. ChiefLogan

PC Vanilla Master Playthrough

I’m in the UK and also looking for some people for a master mode run. Kinda want to try a playthrough with one of each class if you wanted to wait for four people? I’d like to try out a melee tank build and that works best with other players. My discord is ChiefLogan#0227 if you wanna add me there
  4. ChiefLogan

PC looking for a group to play expert/master mode with

I'm also interested in joining if you're still searching, my discord is ChiefLogan#0227
Back
Top Bottom