Search results for query: *

1. Disalign

Baddabing baddaboom, here's my entry for the creation compendium! [img]

Baddabing baddaboom, here's my entry for the creation compendium!
  2. Disalign

~Type your username with your eyes closed~

Disalign Yay! a Perfect! Do I get any points for that? :D
  3. Disalign

Weapons & Equip No equipment slot for wings?

All of these people are complaing that a sixth accessory slot would totally ruin the game balance. Hm. I wonder if there was an item *cough* demon heart *cough* that did that. The game would totally be broken right? I mean, come on guys. Saying it would make the game a whole lot easier is just...
  4. Disalign

Gender Race

879 I don't think this will be a win ;w;
  5. Disalign

PC Help With Wall of Flesh On Expert With Melee.

It might also be worth it to reforge everything to menacing, violent, or warding, dont count out that extra 4% melee speed!
  6. Disalign

PC Help With Wall of Flesh On Expert With Melee.

I would recomend just making an extremely long bridge in the underworld, then focusing on dodging the wall mainly, and doing damage to the wall itself secondarily. rather than the lil' hungries and junk with your highest range melee weapon. If you're willing to do some exploring in your world, I...
  7. Disalign

Not those >:c Stop trying to ruin this please. D:

Not those >:c Stop trying to ruin this please. D:
  8. Disalign

Gosh darn it I just want to build with sweets is that so much to ask D:

Gosh darn it I just want to build with sweets is that so much to ask D:
  9. Disalign

Yes but do you get diseases? And does erosion/decay/degradation happen? Naawp.

Yes but do you get diseases? And does erosion/decay/degradation happen? Naawp.
  10. Disalign

Shhhhhh. You don't need to point out silly pieces of factual evidence. This is terraria, since...

Shhhhhh. You don't need to point out silly pieces of factual evidence. This is terraria, since when has that mattered.
  11. Disalign

Animal Crossing Disagrees. .n.

Animal Crossing Disagrees. .n.
  12. Disalign

You're ruining the magic of possibly riding a giant cookie. while dressed like a cookie. Over...

You're ruining the magic of possibly riding a giant cookie. while dressed like a cookie. Over cookies. You dont have to eat it :P
  13. Disalign

At least you die happy. No offense to those who have lost others that way.

At least you die happy. No offense to those who have lost others that way.
  14. Disalign

Worth. So worth. 10x worth. I WANT TO SWIM IN ICE CREAM GOSH DARNIT.

Worth. So worth. 10x worth. I WANT TO SWIM IN ICE CREAM GOSH DARNIT.
  15. Disalign

Sometimes you just have to deal with Cavities. I mean, I want a gigantic cookie following me...

Sometimes you just have to deal with Cavities. I mean, I want a gigantic cookie following me around. Flip the bone key I want THAT.
  16. Disalign

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-the-confection-the-desserted-land-an-alterna...

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-the-confection-the-desserted-land-an-alternate-hallow.6352/ This.. This needs to happen. I apologize if this seems at all demanding but I am such a sucker for sweets-themed stuff in video games. Like, I love it a lot. But.. incase you didnt...
  17. Disalign

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Heres a few of my bases! Each one is catered towards specific characters with their own themes (sorry, not shown in the picture!)
Back
Top Bottom