Search results for query: *

1. rory_15

Xbox One Will we be able to join multiplayer servers on console?

I play console (xbox) and mobile. I’ve been playing for some time now, and i’ve always wondered why we can join multiplayer servers on mobile and not console. are the developers still working out some cross platform kinks?
  2. rory_15

Mobile I hate the new control

Are you talking about the 1.3 controls because they didn’t change it in 1.4? Also, you can customize the controls so that they are really similar to the 1.2 controls
  3. rory_15

Mobile Weird Lighting Bug

So there is there is this bug I noticed when I was building my house and it is really weird please fix
  4. rory_15

Mobile Weird item bug

So there is this weird bug with mobile 1.4 when there is items on the ground and I am running. The items bounce all around and it’s really weird, so i was wondering when the next bug fix or patch is gonna be to fix it
  5. rory_15

Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

It is possible they would add them, but they have to work it out with Apple, android, and Amazon first. Nobody knows when, but there’s a possibility.
  6. rory_15

Mobile When will Amazon kindle fire get the 1.4 update?

Oh I just saw that it came out today. Have fun playing 1.4!
  7. rory_15

Mobile When will Amazon kindle fire get the 1.4 update?

Is it still not out on Amazon? I am on iPhone, but I have seen many people have this problem and idk why Amazon has released it
  8. rory_15

Mobile mobile

Check that it’s NRLP not NLRP....
  9. rory_15

Mobile mobile

guys I’ve uncovered the release date!! This is NLRP and he said that Re-Logic announced the release date on their Twitter along with a screenshot! October 20, 2020!
  10. rory_15

PC Can't find the tavernkeep npc

Lucky, when I found him on the surface he was all the way by the ocean
  11. rory_15

PC Can't find the tavernkeep npc

I found him on the surface so I was lucky, but I knew people that couldn’t find him for weeks
  12. rory_15

Yeah it is cyan/black dye, hallowed greaves and chest plate and a solar cultist hood. It took me...

Yeah it is cyan/black dye, hallowed greaves and chest plate and a solar cultist hood. It took me awhile to find a custom vanity set that looked that good lol
  13. rory_15

Items Potion Cocktails

I can just imagine me and my friend sitting in my terraria house just drinking some potion cocktails lol
  14. rory_15

Mobile Are there any good Capture the Gem servers for mobile?

Oh ok, I can’t think of any other
  15. rory_15

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

I don’t have a favorite weapon, but my favorite item is R.O.D.
  16. rory_15

Hey all!

Welcome to the Terraira community! :D
  17. rory_15

Mobile Question about 1.4 system requirements.

True it might be bigger because of all the UI. We will wait and see. After all we have less then a month left :)
  18. rory_15

Mobile Question about 1.4 system requirements.

What kind of phone do you have? When 1.3 came out I had it on an iPhone 6, and those things are really old. I’ve since then upgraded to an 8, but if a 6 can handle 1.3 then 1.4 shouldn’t be a problem
Back
Top Bottom