Search results for query: *

1. LaurenJoanna

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Placing wire is quite tedious and messy at the moment, I'm always placing random branches off the main lines and having to go back and cut them, or I end up with gaps without realising, maybe something to make wire placement smoother? Or even different lengths of wires? More colours would help a...
  2. LaurenJoanna

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Steam menu => Settings => Broadcasting
  3. LaurenJoanna

This, tbh, I don't get what people think has changed.... He's not been made more difficult. I'm still using the same method I was before the change (UFO mount, heart statues, potions) and nothing is different.... It's still a good challenge and is far from impossible. I actually have more...
  4. LaurenJoanna

Steam lag is still pretty bad, playing with my friend earlier on my expert world and the lag got so bad he died to a deadly sphere without even seeing what had happened. We were also unable to pick up hearts and coins. It seems to be worse during things like solar eclipse or blood moons, when...
  5. LaurenJoanna

I used spectre the first time I killed the moonlord, it worked quite well, yes the moonlord disabled the healing for some of the fight but I could still heal for other parts and managed to avoid the face tentacle thing for some of the fight too...
  6. LaurenJoanna

LOL I thought it was just me and my bad luck.. so many blood moons I was starting to wonder if I should take my world to the doctor....
  7. LaurenJoanna

Getting 'Dunesplicer: 0' killcount at the moment, after killing 3, assuming this is a bug, not sure where to report that to.. edit: the killcount goes up if I kill it with a pickaxe, but not with magic.
  8. LaurenJoanna

I want to say here that I am really impressed with the amount of patches since the update. Most other games I play don't patch their bugs for weeks and would never have such frequent hotfixes, and those are games that require monthly membership not just a one-time payment. This is my favourite...
  9. LaurenJoanna

I am! The dragon keeps running off to kill stuff leaving me to fend for myself, the stardust cell stays nearer, more useful in general.
  10. LaurenJoanna

Interesting, I don't quite get what this means but from reading the pages I assume it's people using another enemy (e.g. slimes) to negate damage? Not something I'd thought of doing but interesting to see that it's been prevented, although I don't quite get it... EDIT: Thank you this explained...
  11. LaurenJoanna

(PC) Does the angler REALLY reward the items for the Fish Finder?

I finally got it, after about 6/7 of each of the others...
  12. LaurenJoanna

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

It's just a straight line, I think because he's enraged at that point he's just chasing trying to hit me instead of stopping to do the sharknadoes.
  13. LaurenJoanna

(PC) Does the angler REALLY reward the items for the Fish Finder?

The pocket guide seems to be a really difficult one to get, I've got multiples of the sextant and weather radio, but still no pocket guide.... They're supposed to be an equal chance right? I'm starting to wonder whether my angler even has any pocket guides =P :nymph:
  14. LaurenJoanna

This does work to outrun him, I actually kept having to slow down the mech cart a little... I had it going back and forth instead of all the way across but it worked fine =)
  15. LaurenJoanna

Ok so, After a frustrating few goes at trying to get fast enough to escape an enraged Fishron, I placed down minecart tracks. This managed to keep him away from me enough that i could just fire nebula blazes at him without him 3-hit killing me. I have no idea any other way to do this, staying in...
  16. LaurenJoanna

Need help with expert moon lord

I use a lot more potions than this, granted I mage, but as well as what you have there, I'm using Inferno for extra damage when it's near me, Thorns, heartreach, food for the well fed buff, summoning for the minion boost, and you could use an archery potion too? If you have a UFO mount that can...
  17. LaurenJoanna

Wisp, or Suspicious Looking Tentacle?

Tentacle, only because it has a slight spelunker effect. I do like the look of the wisp more though.
  18. LaurenJoanna

PC Which Pillar do you find to be the most annoying?

Those Crawltipedes have killed me so many times. They're more stressful than the Moon Lord!!
  19. LaurenJoanna

PC 1.3.0.5

Thank you so much for posting this I was feeling very lost without the button XD It's been one of my favourite additions..
  20. LaurenJoanna

PC 1.3 Changelog

It's in at the same time, for everyone. I best get some supplies in!
Back
Top Bottom