Search results for query: *

1. Elder Sign

I really miss your modding too

I really miss your modding too
  2. Elder Sign

That should be an enormous help! Thank you! c:

That should be an enormous help! Thank you! c:
  3. Elder Sign

I'm not dead, and I'll see what I can do about doing a spotlight for your mod, it's going to be...

I'm not dead, and I'll see what I can do about doing a spotlight for your mod, it's going to be a bit more work intensive without a tool like shocka's for 1.3, that's one reason why I've been waiting on doing spotlights.
  4. Elder Sign

Map-Parkour Super Mario Bros Lost Levels

Just posted the first episode of my playthrough, utterly amazing map yet again! `:D
  5. Elder Sign

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

Just posted my first episode of my playthrough for this map. Amazing map!
  6. Elder Sign

Video Sign Plays - Glass Cannon Challenge

It's still going strong, just entered Hardmode and prepping for the mech bosses, the hard part will be the no new armor from hallowed gear until the moon lord, that will be the tricky part.
  7. Elder Sign

Video Sign Plays - Glass Cannon Challenge

Join me as I try to see if its possible to beat every boss without all of those amazing bonuses that a player gets from the different armor sets in Terraria.
  8. Elder Sign

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

That is so true and well said.
  9. Elder Sign

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles

Just posted the video of my runthrough of this map, Portal 2 will be coming out tomorrow c:
  10. Elder Sign

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Has anyone else been having issues with the transparencies for items in this mod?
  11. Elder Sign

Map-Parkour Super Mario Bros 2

Now I know what I am doing tonight c:
  12. Elder Sign

Map-Parkour The Old Abandoned Mines

Just posted the first part of my playthrough on my channel.
  13. Elder Sign

Video Elder Sign's Terraria Videos - New Video Daily

I've recently started a playthrough of the custom map upside down that I found on the curse maps site. http://terraria.curseforge.com/maps/up-side-down/ Episode 1 for your enjoyment.
  14. Elder Sign

Video Sign's No Mining Challenge

Third episode is out now, enjoy!
  15. Elder Sign

Video How to Survive Your First Night

It's what I get for buying a cheap off brand monitor I'm afraid
  16. Elder Sign

Thanks for the advice, I've been fighting that static/hiss for a while, I have tweaked my audio settings like you suggested and it helped a bit, another thing that was causing part of it was a faulty ground in my case, and just today I finally figured out what is causing the last of it.... My...
  17. Elder Sign

Just a quick tutorial video for new players covering a few of the basics of Terraria.
  18. Elder Sign

Map-Parkour Super Mario Bros 1

I know right? The slime mount would be perfect for doing an actual 'goomba stomp'
  19. Elder Sign

Video Sign's No Mining Challenge

I'm finding a decent amount of lead in chests, plus hard mode enemies drop their summon items. Equipment wise I'm going to be rocking crimson armor and using drops from the wall of flesh to take them out.
  20. Elder Sign

Map-Parkour Super Mario Bros 1

Just posted a new video, first 2 worlds again but with the new changes to the map. I love what you did to this map, can't wait to see your future efforts. `:D
Back
Top Bottom