Search results for query: *

1. Captain Red

FTL players unite!

I've only killed the rebel flagship a single time in 104 games, and just got Engi C in the 104th.
  2. Captain Red

What just happened to the Star Cells?

I've seen cells do this. They just keep growing and never turn into regular Star Cells.
  3. Captain Red

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

While I was farming Hallowed Mimics for a stormbow, I got over 8 flying knives and two hooks before I got what I was looking for. and also two mimics despawned on me. that happens too much.
  4. Captain Red

Casual Pet Peeves

Those thin sheets of plastic covering cylindrical pencils. They all must die.
  5. Captain Red

1.3.0.3 Character and World Corrupted

At least two of my worlds have been corrupted this way, one being an expert mode world, and the other a world I was using to host a server on. It takes several days to get as far as early hardmode for a character, due to the amount I am able to play terraria each day, as well as the amount of...
  6. Captain Red

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

This happened to me about four times today (the medusa thing) while I was trying to make a larger cave for the first Plantera fightof the character. The only bulb I could find just happened to be directly below a marble biome. The thing is, though, the medusa petrification was inconsistent, and...
  7. Captain Red

Cannot load world 1.3.0.3

I have a world that was made before the 1.3.0.3 update, and recently got into hardmode. Whenever I try to join the world in singleplayer or multiplayer, the following happens: (singleplayer): Terraria loads the world like normal, but show nothing onscreen, the Underworld soundtrack plays, and...
  8. Captain Red

Mobile Infinite Consumables Bug

When using a consumable item such as a boss summoner (besides plantera, golem, and WoF), as well as life and mana enhancing items, and potions, an exploit can be performed. This exploit is caused when using the consumable, then quickly switching to the inventory after use, then replace the...
  9. Captain Red

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Personally, it makes things that rely on fast fire rate like the Megashark less useful.
  10. Captain Red

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

So the magic and ranged fire rate isn't being fixed? That thing makes most fast things useless.
  11. Captain Red

How many of you misread the Illuminant Slime as Illuminati Slime?

Wtf did I just watch... And no, I have never called them that.
  12. Captain Red

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

It's not tall enough! Kill Pinkey with a copper short sword.
  13. Captain Red

PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

Bananarangs. I only have about 5 in ALL the worlds that have ever existed on any computer, which is a lot.
  14. Captain Red

Mantuss Shreemps arre Heere Riigtt Noow.

Mantuss Shreemps arre Heere Riigtt Noow.
Back
Top Bottom