Search results for query: *

1. Kuyosaki

PC How to have immediate signal turn-on at world load?

So... The problem is, every lever, sensor or button turned on, will at the start of the world, reset to it's basic state. I would like to know if there is any way, to have immediate signal upon starting a server. To ease up my request a bit, above my hospital I have a giant red + which I made...
  2. Kuyosaki

PC Announcer usage.

What I imagined was some live stats of the world or player's, but I guess for that the text formatting needs to be more advanced.
  3. Kuyosaki

PC Announcer usage.

I recently came in touch with the announcer and I would like to ask, are there some cool uses for this piece? I only use it to signal day/night for fishing quests and bosses and I would certainly love to use it more. Are there any more uses for this except the one I mentioned?
  4. Kuyosaki

Game Mechanics Minecart rails building mechanic

Building rails is always a pain in the arse. What I would suggest is to make a building mechanic which acts like this... You start by placing starting rail + keep holding left mouse button (for example) which will allow you to drag around an onion textured preview of rails which upon left...
  5. Kuyosaki

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Dun dun, dun dun - Get killed by a shark
  6. Kuyosaki

They came from elswhere - Have crimson items in corrupted world seed or vice versa
  7. Kuyosaki

Summoning 101 - Throw 666 voodoo guide dolls into lava sorry for so many posts with achievements, i hope it's allowed to have many posts
  8. Kuyosaki

Can't touch this - Defeat boss with a hammer / hamaxe
  9. Kuyosaki

Greenpeace - Grow a tree from sapling
  10. Kuyosaki

It's been a long journey - Walk X kilo/meters
Back
Top Bottom