Search results for query: *

1. TmanDaCool1

Wavebank Sonic the Hedgehog (Classic) Music Wavebank

Thanks for the feedback. Really the only reason why I didn't include Green Hill Zone is because I got tired of hearing it, but I'll make a version of it with it included. Edit: Version 2 is now up.
  2. TmanDaCool1

Wavebank Sonic the Hedgehog (Classic) Music Wavebank

Hello everyone it's me again and I'm back at it with another wavebank. This one contains music from Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, 3K, 3D, as well as Sonic 1 Game Gear. Download version 2: https://mega.nz/#!QMJEABqQ!YCcVi4dAPaPluhTRkbu-KGFEaiNCxDVNLqNpsP9stHo
  3. TmanDaCool1

CC Creation Compendium #37

Quick question, how do you submit your entry? I'm kinda new here.
  4. TmanDaCool1

3DS Sign limit on 3DS version

It's a bunch of garbage. First of all, why can't we have any more than sixteen characters? We can't write anything with only sixteen characters! Furthermore, why can't we use ANY sort of symbol? Signs on the 3DS version are pretty much like this: "Lets kill Travis" instead of "Let's kill...
  5. TmanDaCool1

Mobile Sign limit in 3DS version

Please delete this thread, I have since posted this in the correct category
  6. TmanDaCool1

Wavebank Cave Story Terraria Wavebank

Howdy! TmanDaCool1 here with a new Terraria Wavebank! This one is for Terraria 1.3! Now, I know that there's already a Terraria Wavebank for Cave Story out there, but it isn't updated to the latest version of Terraria. My version changes all of the songs as of 1.3, and will be updated throughout...
  7. TmanDaCool1

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Help? I'm trying to install the source version of the mod, and I'm getting this error: :(
  8. TmanDaCool1

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

All right, let's do this! :)
  9. TmanDaCool1

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

However many honey blocks are in a beehive.
  10. TmanDaCool1

Terraria Lover: Play for 100+ hours SSSsss: Kill someone whilst wearing a creeper costume Invincible: Defeat every boss without dying. HAAAX: Defeat every boss with weak or no armor Bed Bugs: Respawn at a bed and get killed within 10 seconds of respawning Unlucky: Get or craft an item with the...
  11. TmanDaCool1

There should be a hallow counterpart that can spawn in a world at random, just like corruption and crimson. But here's my achievement suggestion: Seeing Stars: Max out your mana
  12. TmanDaCool1

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Help? I want to join servers and it keeps crashing on me... :( System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. at TAPI.BinBuffer.ReadBytes(System.Int32 count) at TAPI.BinBuffer.ReadString() at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(System.Int32 start...
Back
Top Bottom