Search results for query: *

1. Terrarian64

tModLoader Yoyos 2.0

Here's a tip for balance: make code 1 not drop from ice slimes, and simplify the grand master ninja gear to be made from the master ninja gear and the yoyo bag, and make it have all the ingredient effects. also make only some pre-hardmode yoyos shoot projectiles or it will be overpowered. other...
  2. Terrarian64

literally the same thing happened as last time I didn't do anything for a while. now a bug fan...

literally the same thing happened as last time I didn't do anything for a while. now a bug fan of the calamity mod.
  3. Terrarian64

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Volcano - an Alternate Ocean

You should have an alternative duke fishron. I suggest having a Balrog, like from lord of the rings!
  4. Terrarian64

Kind of lost my account. Now I found it again! Anyways, cool stuff coming in 1.3.1

Kind of lost my account. Now I found it again! Anyways, cool stuff coming in 1.3.1
  5. Terrarian64

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron leaves behind his remains

It should glow post skeleton prime, and brighter post-plantera Also it should be breakable with a picksaw or chlorophyte pickaxe
  6. Terrarian64

NPCs & Enemies Suspicious Looking... Bacon?

Instead of being crafted, it should drop from the Martian probe, so you can summon it when you want
  7. Terrarian64

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Crafting the terra blade, also getting/using a portal gun It should be called "Now you're thinking with portals"
Back
Top Bottom