Search results for query: *

• Users: JaxSK
  • Order by date
  1. JaxSK

So i was wondering if theres a way to fix it ?

So i was wondering if theres a way to fix it ?
  2. JaxSK

Yo, i found a little problem in your texture pack. For some reason the Adult Harpy pet is not...

Yo, i found a little problem in your texture pack. For some reason the Adult Harpy pet is not working and the plantera summon is working only on 50%. The weapon sprite changes but the summon doesn't for some reason. The other pets and summons your pack provides work well. I used them in the...
  3. JaxSK

Hair Type 5 Replacement (Not a texture pack but i wonder if someone is already working on this)

You see, im trying to make my Terraria character look like my OC, but the only thing missing from making it look like my OC is the hair. So i was wondering if someone already made or is working on custom hairs. If theres someone who could make it, i'd be really happy. What im trying to make the...
  4. JaxSK

I was thinking about making some texture packs, im fan of pixel art and id love to make some...

I was thinking about making some texture packs, im fan of pixel art and id love to make some. Any tips how could i start ?
  5. JaxSK

Texture Pack Cerberus The Zoologist

Damn that looks amazing. Can't wait for it to be released. Ill need to get this for sure !
Back
Top Bottom