Search results for query: *

1. ratchetNL

Weapons & Equip Moss Gathering Tool

I was more so suggesting a new tool so that I don't end up removing all the paint from my farm build whenever I try harvesting the moss. Also a tool that would harvest at a much quicker speed due to the low drop chance, but having the new tool increase the moss drop chance to 100% is also a good...
  2. ratchetNL

Nicely done. That's exactly the tool I had in mind.
  3. ratchetNL

Sure, if you'd like. I'm no good at making sprites myself.
  4. ratchetNL

Yeah, I'll put it in, though I think Moss Puller is a fine name.
  5. ratchetNL

Hadn't really thought about it much, but I was thinking it would be like a real weeding tool you use to remove weeds and moss from between crevices, so calling it a Weeder or Weedpuller/Mosspuller seems good. It would probably be a simple to get tool due to its very limited use like the sickle...
  6. ratchetNL

Though moss is only a small part of the game, I would really appreciate a dedicated tool for collecting it, one that's faster than the paint scrappers we currently have to use. Having only a 1/9 chance for something to drop from a thing you harvest that slowly is incredibly tedious, but what...
  7. ratchetNL

Try to describe the user above you.

Aurora is a Female Hylotl who is quite shy, but can be very brave when she needs to be and will stand up for anything she believes in. She is also quite creative and very passionate about her work.
  8. ratchetNL

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but all of your Xbox games are broken now. I wish to be able to see every possible future.
  9. ratchetNL

Say something completely un-related to the user above's post

I am going to bed. I'll cya guys around.
  10. ratchetNL

Upgrade that Thing!

Pokemon
  11. ratchetNL

Guess the super power of the person above

Disguising as anything he/she wants.
  12. ratchetNL

Look to your left, the first thing you see. You have to fight moon lord with.

A towel. (I can explain. It's not what you're thinking...)
  13. ratchetNL

dodge the person above you

I have the painkiller deathstreak active when I get hit. The next person plays russian roulette with six bullets in the chamber.
  14. ratchetNL

What mob is the person above you?

Nymph
  15. ratchetNL

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but instead of increasing your internet speed I just decreased everyone else's speed. I wish to be able to enter any fictional world I desire at will.
  16. ratchetNL

Edit The Quote

Well no one asked you to anyway.
Back
Top Bottom