Search results for query: *

1. Tehpootisman

tModLoader Implementing Town Pet idle anims?

Hello, I am way over my head with my very vague understanding of how to code in trying to make a Town Pet NPC. I've got everything else about the NPC working, however is there was a way to manually add/play custom idle animations that could play at random times? I've been told I may have to...
  2. Tehpootisman

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

So i'm trying to make a gun that shoots a projectile where the cursor is, but all it does is act like a normal gun. I found a code a few hundred pages back that was supposed to spawn the projectile. Hasn't really worked out. using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using...
  3. Tehpootisman

Other Art [Comic] Terraria: Going Lunar

Finally got around to uploading more strips to the site. Pace slowed down here, but I hopefully can promise you that it'll pick back up soon!
  4. Tehpootisman

Important ANNOUNCEMENT: Modding Rule Update 2018/08/06

These two sprites I made aren't too similar to the Zapinator to count, do they?? Because I kinda used the Zapinator's sprite as a base for the Jolt EX-1 in my Nerf Gun mod and the Sharpfire kinda resembles the Zapinator, and I was wanting to know if that might be a problem if I were to try and...
  5. Tehpootisman

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

public override void ModifyHitNPC(NPC target, ref int damage, ref float knockback, ref bool crit, ref int hitDirection) { if (target.type = NPCID.Zombie) { target.life = 0f; } } Yet another error. I had been getting this...
  6. Tehpootisman

I think I might've found the problem for that particular error, I think I was missing "ref int hitDirection" Unfortunately now i'm getting this error: but hey, it's like almost half past midnight where i am, I think getting past that override issue was a satisfying victory.
  7. Tehpootisman

Well, i've changed it, but now I get this error; Is there something I still need to fix? I'm still pretty clueless with this form of coding when it's not some really basic stuff. using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using...
  8. Tehpootisman

How would I make it so that a projectile would do a bajillion (not literally) damage to only specific NPCs, like how the vanilla Stake Launcher will one shot the Vampire NPC? using System; using System.Linq; using System.Collections.Generic; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using...
  9. Tehpootisman

Haha, thanks!
  10. Tehpootisman

I do apologize in advance if I seem a little desparate by repeatedly asking questions, but I've just made a lot of item sprites (Because Hasbro loves to make a billion different versions of their nerf guns) and I'd really like to fix this ammo issue before I implement them into my mod. (Plus I...
  11. Tehpootisman

So i'm trying to make a gun that shoots different kinds of custom ammo made specifically to work with only that gun. item.useAmmo = mod.ItemType("Dart1"); How would I change this to include multiple types of ammo?
  12. Tehpootisman

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So i've got this gun that's supposed to play a specific custom sound when fired, but whenever I fire, the sound doesn't play at all. Sound file: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace NerfMod.Sounds.Item { publicclassNerfshoot2 : ModSound...
  13. Tehpootisman

Sorry 'bout the delay, got caught up in some Metal Gear Rising and 7 Days to Die.
  14. Tehpootisman

Okay, another problem. Is there a way to make sure that the NPC stays upright whilst in the air? It keeps spazzing out.
  15. Tehpootisman

How might one go about making an NPC attempt to always stay above the player's location? I learned the hard way not to set the ai style to 11.
  16. Tehpootisman

Another bulk upload. Just got Overwatch and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, so expect at least one of two things; Less frequent updates, and/or potential references. This and a few comics up ahead is when I start BS my way through this.
  17. Tehpootisman

Don't think I really have anything to say this time around. Except I just might do bulk uploads more common, I dunno. If it weren't for Borderlands 2 then I'd probably upload more often. All I can say is that apparently I can deliver webcomics faster than I can chapters of a fanfiction...
Back
Top Bottom