Search results for query: *

1. ibakedpotato

Mobile Crimson key rarity

I was farming for a crimson key mold and it took me forever, and I still got no key mold. When I was walking back to my house, I went through the hallow, and literally got 2 hallowed key molds in like 5 seconds. What the heck? I'm on mobile btw.
  2. ibakedpotato

PC Grapple Issues?

so i was playing terraria 1.3.0.4 and i used the xmas hook w/ negitive dye with the e key, and terraria crashed. Crashlog:
  3. ibakedpotato

Expert mode

I am willing to invite 2 people that want to play expert mode with me. The Rules: 1. Be nice, and no Greifing, Trolling, or Swearing. 2. You must SHARE materails. msg me on Steam HERE
  4. ibakedpotato

Normal Mode

Hi. I saw the join via steam on multiplayer and wanted up to 2 people to play terraria with. Please make a brand new character to play. If you want i can make a world in expert mode but for now i will stick to normal. Click HERE for my Steam
  5. ibakedpotato

Weapons & Equip turtle pickaxe

So there is the shroomite digging claw. And the spectre pickaxe. But why no turtle pickaxe? Introducing... The Turtle Pickaxe (Don't have sprite yet, although, someone could...
  6. ibakedpotato

what is your least favorite weapon

Post your least favorite weapon here. Mine: staff of regrowth It is the worst weapon in terraria and is very useless . It is only used for regrowing grass on dirt.what even can you do with grass?
Back
Top Bottom