Search results for query: *

1. Archivo

Around a few months ago we lost him, I’ll ask is that if it would be possible to either add the...

Around a few months ago we lost him, I’ll ask is that if it would be possible to either add the Shar Pei breed as an option that can spawn in the world or even if Copper could be a name for one of the town dogs just so that there would be another way his memory would be cemented in my favourite...
  2. Archivo

Hey I’m sorry to ask you here rather than post it on the Game Suggestions, but it’s a last ditch...

Hey I’m sorry to ask you here rather than post it on the Game Suggestions, but it’s a last ditch effort to try and see if this can happen, I’d really like it if the Relogic team add a new dog breed to the game, it’s called an Ori Pei, it was the breed of my very first dog, Copper, who I had for...
  3. Archivo

NPCs & Enemies New Town Dog Breed/Name

So I’m just gonna put this here since Redigit is so active on his forums recently, but I’d really like it if the Relogic team could either add a new dog breed to the game, it’s called an Ori Pei, it’s a combination of a Pug and a Shar Pei, it was the breed of my very first dog, Copper, who I had...
  4. Archivo

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I’m pretty sure it’s like the endless musket pouch or quiver where you would need 4 stacks of each, I have way more than that, but I can’t craft them, I’m 99% positive that it doesn’t work with modded items
  5. Archivo

I know that, I have 4 stacks of Hyperium bullets (because it’s the same as an endless musket pouch, 4 stacks of bullets for it) and I go to the crystal ball or tinkerers workshop, but nothing pops up in the crafting menu
  6. Archivo

Does it? I’ve tried it out with Calamity and thorium, or maybe I haven’t used the right crafting station, I’m trying currently to make infinite Terra arrows and infinite hyperium bullets, What’s the crafting station for it and how many do I need?
  7. Archivo

Do you think there would be a version of the mod that lets you craft infinite of modded items like the Hyperium bullets in Calamity or like a Zen potion, I think that’ll make it much more useful than it already is:rslime:
Back
Top Bottom