Search results for query: *

1. Bentheguy1234

Switch Tips on Fighting Mech bosses

Ok, so I’m relatively new to this whole 1.4.4 thing, I used to play on 3DS if you can tell by my previous posts. That was two years ago and now I am on switch. And I cannot for the life of me figure out what I did to defeat the mech bosses. I have a sky bridge, and full titanium armor. I’m stuck...
  2. Bentheguy1234

What to do.

I play on 3DS and I just beat golem and now I don’t know what to do. Could you put some suggestions down plz.
  3. Bentheguy1234

3DS Tips On Fighting Golem

I just beat Plantera and i set up an arena but i cant seem to find a strategy. Ive been firing Chlorophyte bullets and crystal bullets but its not doing anything. Here is what i have on: Chlorophyte Mask Turtle Breatstplate Turtle Boots Ghost Wings Fire gauntlet Ankh Sheild Lightning Boots...
  4. Bentheguy1234

House Location

If you were to put a house somewhere what would be your first option besides the grasslands
  5. Bentheguy1234

3DS Tips on Fighting Plantera

I want to get the Terra Blade before plantera but I’m struggling to get a broken hero’s sword’s so im thinking there has to be another way. I want the Terra Blade path because then i wont struggle having to get it later. I’m sorry for asking but please I really need some help with this.
  6. Bentheguy1234

Resolved No Plantera Bulbs

This thread has gone inactiv.
  7. Bentheguy1234

Terraria 2?

SInce journeys end is the supposed to be the last update will they make another game possibly with infinite generation or will that be too op. Also discuss what might come with it or the possibility of the sequel even coming.
  8. Bentheguy1234

Thoughts On 3DS Version

WHat did you guys think about the old 3DS version I’m playing it right now and I just want ed to know what other people thought about it.
Back
Top Bottom