Search results for query: *

1. Ru_no4

tModLoader I want to create a minion that is arranged in a circle

In ExampleMod, I cannot learn how to change the location information of each minion according to the number of summons. I have a question for those who are familiar with it. <3 The Minion placement in the ExampleMod example is just a straight line behind the player, but I wanted to place it...
  2. Ru_no4

tModLoader I have a question about creating a homing bullet.

I have tried many times to create a Projectile with homing capabilities, like the Chlorophyte Bullet. However, due to my lack of power, that goal has not yet been achieved.:sigh: When I searched for the part that seems to be applicable on tModLoader.csproj, I thought that the definition seems...
  3. Ru_no4

tModLoader How do you make a projectile apply a debuff onto a hit enemy?

using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace TutorialMod1.Projectiles { public class ExampleProjectile1 : ModProjectile { public override void SetDefaults() {...
  4. Ru_no4

tModLoader Making a modded bullet (Just projectile no item) shoot out of a modded gun and apply a debuff.

By the way, I forgot. Cursed Bullet already exists. So, make your Modded Ammo with a different name. For the string that goes into the argument of the projectileType function, you need to enter the name of the Projectile file you want to use. (Without ".cs") Since it is a file name, it is not...
  5. Ru_no4

tModLoader Help Request: Advanced Item/Projectile Coding

I am also very interested in implementing those features.
  6. Ru_no4

tModLoader Can anyone help me? About the realization of modded Tsunami-style bow

Here is the code that was successfully completed :dryadpassionate: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace TutorialMod1.Items.Weapons { class ExampleBow : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() {...
  7. Ru_no4

tModLoader Can anyone help me? About the realization of modded Tsunami-style bow

I tried your two tips and it worked well. <3 Thank you very much !!
  8. Ru_no4

tModLoader Making a modded bullet (Just projectile no item) shoot out of a modded gun and apply a debuff.

Does it work in this state? I don't think you need spaces in the string that goes into the argument of the ProjectileType function item.shoot = mod.ProjectileType("CursedBullet");
  9. Ru_no4

Just wondering how to increase wings horizontal speed

When I created the Wing Accessory, the horizontal speed was adjusted with the HorizontalWingSpeeds function. public override void UpdateAccessory(Player player, bool hideVisual) { player.wingTimeMax = 180; player.ignoreWater = true; }...
  10. Ru_no4

Recently I started learning about Terraria analysis and mod making techniques. I've made a variety of weapon types, armor, accessories, and projectiles... but I was frustrated when I was trying to make my own bow, like the existing weapon Tsunami, which shoots multiple arrows in parallel. 😤...
Back
Top Bottom