Search results for query: *

• Users: Spcy
  • Order by date
  1. Spcy

Spcy's Pixel Art

Im a spriter, i really dont known how to change in-game content, so i cant help :/
  2. Spcy

Spcy's Pixel Art

Tomorrow The Armor will be finished (ill just do the armor tomorrow bc its a bit hard to do)! The Weapons, ill try to resprite the S.D.M.G, because u already finished the Opticor :dryadhappy:
  3. Spcy

Spcy's Pixel Art

But what you need, a recolor, resprite or something else?
  4. Spcy

Spcy's Pixel Art

Hey!, sorry for replying late, i known how to sprite armor sets, but i need a concept of what you need exactly!
  5. Spcy

Texture Pack The Universal Texture Pack

God, This Texture Pack is really good, i respect all of them for their hard work!, Good Work And Texture Pack!
  6. Spcy

Spcy's Pixel Art

Ok, so i rewrited all, and is more ''simple'' search the sprites
  7. Spcy

Spcy's Pixel Art

Yeah, i known, but i want a type of changelog, but i known your point, im gonna delete all my messages to put it in one, because yeah, it looks bad
  8. Spcy

I need help making a mod!

Do us have any idea of what the mod is gonna add?, basic stuff like: The name, weapons, Town Npcs or a new class? You exactly dont need to start with ''massive'' stuff. Also make a Discord for this ''Mod'' to have a better communication, If us need an extra Spriter i can help a bit.
  9. Spcy

Pixel Art Scratch Lunin's Sprite Dump

Do you maded other sprites?, i wanna see, also i already used paint.net is really good to make sprites!
  10. Spcy

Spcy's Pixel Art

Pixel Arts Maded by me, Spcy, Here i post my sprites, i accept oppinions and request, if you want to contribute with me send a Private Message, Contact me In the comments or send me an Email here: [email protected]
  11. Spcy

Thanks You, I will be seening this forum to learn more of your sprites!
  12. Spcy

Good Sprites!, Im pretty new in this Terraria Forum, and i wanted to ask what do you use to make them! I tryed to find some to start but, i found this forum and i've seen some good!
Back
Top Bottom