Search results for query: *

1. T

CC Creation Compendium # 27

Everything's looking great! I just wish I uploaded mine sooner or waited for 1.3 then I could've used Moon Lord instead of Skeletron Prime :C
  2. T

I can't seem to find an answer for this so is it advised I re-post my CC entry when it comes...

I can't seem to find an answer for this so is it advised I re-post my CC entry when it comes time for it? And speaking of, when are entries advised? If this question is already answered feel free to just link me to that cause I'm stupid enough trying to explore forums enough on my own.
  3. T

though i probably should've waited, i only posted now because i'd probably forget by then, but...

though i probably should've waited, i only posted now because i'd probably forget by then, but yeah its of course for the CC
  4. T

I actually finished an old picture just recently and it has effects from my girlfriend like the...

I actually finished an old picture just recently and it has effects from my girlfriend like the fire but here (also know it may seem kinda dated what with the meteor head exploits but eh) http://orig15.deviantart.net/bf73/f/2015/157/b/6/attack_on_prime_by_tempest_phyre-d8wbn23.png
  5. T

Game Mechanics Degradation of "Terraria" combat: Homing weapons

I haven't read every comment so forgive if this is redundant, and I'm well aware you put "If you don't like it then don't use it" point in there (though I haven't watched the video) but still, my argument is that but a little deeper. Yeah, if you don't like it, don't use it. Some other users...
Back
Top Bottom