Search results for query: *

• Users: ^_^
  • Order by date
  1. ^_^

PC problem with starting terraria after update 1.4.1

I think it is an error with Steam. Go to task manager and kill all steam processes, launch steam and try to open Terraria. If that does not work then log out and in from your steam account and see if Terraria works. Hope this helps.
  2. ^_^

Thank you. `:passionate:`:passionate:

Thank you. `:passionate:`:passionate:
  3. ^_^

PC problem with starting terraria after update 1.4.1

I don't know if this will fix it but it is worth a try. Go to your steam library, select properties then go to local files and verify the game. If that does not do anything then try running Terraria.exe as administrator.
  4. ^_^

Happiness is out of control, Ruins Towns!

I don't think it should be removed, It should be an option instead. Maybe someday we will have a mod for this.
  5. ^_^

PC 1.4.1.1

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/rounding-out-the-journey-terraria-1-4-1-is-here.98431/
  6. ^_^

Maps I'm looking for a good seed! (1.4)

I think this seed has everything you need but it is medium and not large. 229970964 - (Medium) - (Crimson) - (Master Mode)
  7. ^_^

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

1.4.1 is finally out :passionate::passionate:
  8. ^_^

Maybe it is Halloween themed NPC. Just guessing.
  9. ^_^

It's what they said in the YouTube video description. 1.4.1 is the final content update.
  10. ^_^

This is the real journey end. This is both exciting and sad. "We are pleased to announce that we will be launching Terraria 1.4.1 tomorrow! This is expected to be the final content update for Terraria - so you won't want to miss this! Terraria 1.4.1 will include the final NPC, new...
  11. ^_^

Console will Terraria come to the PS5 and the Xbox Series X and S?

I think so. Both PS5 and Xbox will have backwards compatibility so I don't see why not. Plus it will be even easier to make games with the newer dev kits.
  12. ^_^

I will get back to Terraria hopefully in 1.4.1 this October. <3 Thank you to the devs for giving us so much updates 9 years later.
Back
Top Bottom