Search results for query: *

1. A

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Also reduced Celestial Sigil cost in fragments
  2. A

Minor QoL suggestion, but make the cooldown between OOA waves skippable. It would greatly decrease the tedium of the event without changing the difficulty at all.
  3. A

If Enchanted Boomerang's recipe gets changed at all it needs a damage buff. It already suffers in DPS.
  4. A

It's already underpowered as is. If it required 10 stars no one would ever craft it.
  5. A

I would like to say that melee in general at this stage of the game definitely does not need a nerf, but I'd also like there to be more than 1 viable melee weapon. As it stands, Flying Dragon & Starlight(the biggest competitors to Terra Blade I can see, outside of arguably Scourge of the...
  6. A

I'd like to split my suggestions into two parts, items I feel should be nerfed significantly due to them reducing gameplay variety(being so good almost nothing else at the tier is viable) and items I feel have been significantly powercrept or left behind that could use a significant buff. Items...
  7. A

Items DST Equipment might need a huge buff...

I actually love Houndius Shootius and think its more on par for how powerful sentries "should" be, I just wish it didn't render OOA T1 completely irrelevant. Problem is I think the only real solution to this is a pre-hardmode OOA armor and we all know how likely that is to happen.
  8. A

On an unrelated note, I'm not sure if this is just me but it feels like the Deerclops sentry makes the OOA event pre-hardmode completely pointless now that there is a better sentry available elsewhere, and there aren't any other useful drops from the event until post 1-mech. This is not saying...
  9. A

I personally would much rather have all broadswords buffed to a level where they can compete with other options, but I don't believe that making one or two intentionally powerful swords that make most others pointless is the way to go. I'd much rather this be balanced with other comparable(eg...
  10. A

I'm farming for the obsidian rose currently and have already spent ages on it. Can confirm imps are way rarer when you actually want them. I think it'd be nice to have it's drop rate increased slightly, maybe to 1/40?
  11. A

Is there any reason all summons can't have local immunity?
  12. A

Unrelated to most of the stuff here but did Leaf Wings ever get nerfed in 1.4? It basically completely gets rid of the struggle of gaining wings, and they're way too good for how early they can be acquired. EDIT: Nvm just checked they did get nerfed. They seem pretty balanced now.
  13. A

there are quote and reply buttons next to the like button, to the right.
  14. A

Obsidian armor may not directly require queen bee to be defeated but it's level means it can be more powerful than queen bee because it requires EoW/BoC materials. Although to be fair, you can just kill a few segments of BoC/EoW, not necessarily defeat the whole thing to get the armor. So in...
  15. A

I'm assuming if the devs are keeping the page open they want more feedback, they can always close it if they don't. Providing feedback/suggestions is different from complaining. The people here just complaining are a problem.
  16. A

Fair, I agree Night's Edge should be stronger than WoF drops and earliest prehardmode swords. Knockback changes on phaseblades/sabers would be nice though, as they're a bit useless at the moment.
  17. A

Phaseblades could use another buff, I know that their damage increased from 21 to 25 but now that they're post EoW/BoC instead of being pre boss they're several tiers higher than originally. Imo their damage is fine, but I never end up using them because their knockback is too weak. Maybe...
  18. A

Hey just wanted to say the community definitely appreciates the balance changes overall, you just end up seeing the ones complaining more because most of the people who are happy with them don't bother to say anything. Just wanted to pop in to say thanks for helping balance the game, I really...
Back
Top Bottom