Search results for query: *

1. Mr.Fiddlehead

Pff. Yeah. Terraria has a surplus of pretty weird characters. Isn't that right Mr...

Pff. Yeah. Terraria has a surplus of pretty weird characters. Isn't that right Mr. "Muahahahahaha! You did it! You're still in one piece though, how boring!"?? (Angler)
  2. Mr.Fiddlehead

One question: Was the Lunatic Cultist's design based on your dev armor, or the other way around...

One question: Was the Lunatic Cultist's design based on your dev armor, or the other way around? Or were both made up from scratch?
  3. Mr.Fiddlehead

http://imgur.com/X0oXrk8 Super Mario Bros. Pixel art of Mario and Luigi. (the Super Neon Brothers.)

http://imgur.com/X0oXrk8 Super Mario Bros. Pixel art of Mario and Luigi. (the Super Neon Brothers.)
  4. Mr.Fiddlehead

Any plans on the Lunatic Cultist Treasure Bag yet? Just askin' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Edit: BTW Who did...

Any plans on the Lunatic Cultist Treasure Bag yet? Just askin' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Edit: BTW Who did the sprite work for the dev armors? They look frikkin' sweet! <3
  5. Mr.Fiddlehead

Martian (to King/Captian) :"We just recieved crypted messages from the planet Earth!" Martian...

Martian (to King/Captian) :"We just recieved crypted messages from the planet Earth!" Martian King:"What does it say?" *Message*: UR PROBES LOOK UGLY. AND BLUE GLASS?! THAT'S SO 2007! LOL! Martian King:"... Let's raid this :red:er!"
  6. Mr.Fiddlehead

WEIRD SPARKY THING. There.

WEIRD SPARKY THING. There.
  7. Mr.Fiddlehead

Meh. In a way it's just like Plantera. You have to find a thing, and then interact with it in...

Meh. In a way it's just like Plantera. You have to find a thing, and then interact with it in some way. But I have to say the unique way of triggering this event is really cool.
  8. Mr.Fiddlehead

You know, Martian Madness is super fun, and it would be really nice if there was an item to...

You know, Martian Madness is super fun, and it would be really nice if there was an item to summon it. I dont know, like a Suspicious Looking Antenna? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  9. Mr.Fiddlehead

Why no Martian Madness summon? :(

Why no Martian Madness summon? :(
  10. Mr.Fiddlehead

I hope that (unlike the original) there is no irony in there?

I hope that (unlike the original) there is no irony in there?
  11. Mr.Fiddlehead

"Crowno made a pretty awesome concept for the Lunar Boss that we are going to go with rather...

"Crowno made a pretty awesome concept for the Lunar Boss that we are going to go with rather than using the falling moon idea." - Cenx That concept is incredible! I never thought I would see something so huge in Terraria. Excellent Job! :happy:
  12. Mr.Fiddlehead

Best Update!

Best Update!
  13. Mr.Fiddlehead

Waitin' for 1.3

Waitin' for 1.3
Back
Top Bottom