Search results for query: *

1. WoWdeer SK

NPCs & Enemies Beast Master NPC

That is ........ AWESOME! And for the names...... Bear, or Grolls (Bear Grylls)
  2. WoWdeer SK

PC 1.3.0.5

FINALLY! And what about Hay?
  3. WoWdeer SK

PC Long waiting time,deleted character and extreme lag problems

Problem solved, new version is THE BEST! `:D
  4. WoWdeer SK

PC Long waiting time,deleted character and extreme lag problems

I'm Sorry for my english. I didn´t had any big problems with my Terraria 1.3.0.1 but when that patch/bug fix(I don´t know what it was) was released(1.3.0.2) my game turn CRAZY! 1. When I start my Terraria via Steam I must wait 5-10 minutes before it will open a window with a game. 2. When I...
  5. WoWdeer SK

PC 1.3 Changelog

Steampunk items HYPE!!!!
  6. WoWdeer SK

TTT The Terrarian Times: The One Just Before 1.3

I have an idea TRUE SECOND TERRABLADE Made from 2 terrablades, 2 broken hero swords, 2 true night´s edges, 2 true excaliburs and 2 true copper shortswords. 0-99 damage(all kinds of Dmg or only melee) 0-99% crit chance random speed random knockback Now, before you say: DeeR! That´s insane Yes...
  7. WoWdeer SK

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

So..... 1.3 with wedding in Multiplayer? BTW: DIE! (just kidding HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND DAY!)
  8. WoWdeer SK

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

New achievments! I belive I COULD fly - Fall from the highest point of the map straight to the underworld and DIE You´re not holy, ya know that, right? - Walk on water Raindrops are fallin´.../Prepared for the rain - Have equipped Rain Outfit and hold an Umbrella while raining Farty, Party...
  9. WoWdeer SK

Thanks for like

Thanks for like
  10. WoWdeer SK

Maybe Ancient Probe?

Maybe Ancient Probe?
  11. WoWdeer SK

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Sorry for my english but... I have some ideas! ZooKeeper : Collect every animal in game WHO?! : Have equipped Fez, The Doctor's Shirt and The Doctor's Pants at a same time Clothier is a FRIEND! : Spawn Skeletron second time (By killing Clothier) It´s a me PLUMBER! : Have equipped Plumber's...
Back
Top Bottom