Search results for query: *

1. C

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

*huge sigh of relief* omg, thank you for pointing this out! i thought we'd lost them.
  2. C

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

Pls bring back the old slabs. They're so flat and lifeless now.
  3. C

Weapons & Equip the item "g*psy robe" has a racial slur in it.

I know it sounds bad, but it's true. For young and old alike gaming is a form of escapsim just as much as reading or movies or tv or music or painting or what the hell ever it is you do to unplug from reality for those that need the escape from all the real world things we already deal with on...
  4. C

I appreciate it immensely. I'm just old and tired and didn't expect to find this discussion here of all places. I should've expected the Spanish Inquisition. inb4 hatemail from Spaniards
  5. C

And there you have it. Your history was written by your winners and my history was written by my winners. And to top it off we have random blogs that source anything and everything even if it's not "official" when they bother to source anything at all. The slavery thing was all economics...
  6. C

It's been a rough year guys. I didn't come for this. I just wanted to check out the official forums for a change. fml
  7. C

Gypsy robe is based af and if they rename it, so help me God -i might have to uninstall. So :red:ing sick of this politically correct clown world we live in. Especially when nobody gives a :red: about the ones who helped build most of what we know about modern society. A society that wouldn't...
  8. C

Omfg. Okay. Look. I want you to know that I love you, but here's the thing. How often do you visit Chinese made games pleading for better recognition of Hmong people?
  9. C

Oops.

I made the mistake of selecting "new posts" and replied to -this is not my first post. Sorry. I will attempt to restrain myself in the future. Already killed Moonlord. Once was enough,thx. Just over 900 hrs in game and I finally got the sextant and made a cell-phone; somehow without being...
  10. C

And I'm offended by being called white when the proper word is caucasian. What? Just because there's more of us in some places that makes it okay? Not if we're supposed to be equals with equal respect for one another in all this politically correct talk. But since when does anybody care about...
Back
Top Bottom