Search results for query: *

1. ForeverPyrite🌳

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Me personally, my favorite critters are the X parasites and Mystic Frog.
  2. ForeverPyrite🌳

Oh my god you're back. This is amazing. Idk who got your email but I'm glad to see that you are...

Oh my god you're back. This is amazing. Idk who got your email but I'm glad to see that you are active again.
  3. ForeverPyrite🌳

Oh my god it did

Oh my god it did
  4. ForeverPyrite🌳

Thanks for the random follow. I haven't been active or anything though 🤔

Thanks for the random follow. I haven't been active or anything though 🤔
  5. ForeverPyrite🌳

We are awaiting your return...please don't make us wait too long...

We are awaiting your return...please don't make us wait too long...
  6. ForeverPyrite🌳

Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

I have ultimately decided that I am shutting down the shop, for many reasons, most specifically: I am spending more time focusing on school. I keep having issues with my Switch I play on PC now and wasn't expecting 1.4 to pop up on Switch within the next 2 years... I have been a lot less active...
  7. ForeverPyrite🌳

ON 3DS!?

ON 3DS!?
  8. ForeverPyrite🌳

Still the version left behind I see...it's better that way

Still the version left behind I see...it's better that way
  9. ForeverPyrite🌳

Love it : )

Love it : )
  10. ForeverPyrite🌳

:mad: Now everyone knows the whole plot, and Nintendo will be blaming you for the sudden lack of...

:mad: Now everyone knows the whole plot, and Nintendo will be blaming you for the sudden lack of people buying the game.
  11. ForeverPyrite🌳

Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

I don't know how this is possible, but I lost the switch. I think my sister took and hid it. Sorry lol, I will get back to you asap.
  12. ForeverPyrite🌳

Member-Run Project Make your Profile Christmas themed

I see this is back open, enjoy drawing @ChimeraWarden Don't worry I beat the game and I thought it was a flower myself End-game spoilers GASP
  13. ForeverPyrite🌳

I don't have a crimson key, but I do have the knives if you just want them. How many betsy bags are we looking at? I don't have anything I need help with as a play on PC now, but I am glad to help you. I'll try to remember to add you when I get home!
  14. ForeverPyrite🌳

yea sure my mom has the switch because we are going on a trip so I would suggest crafting the megashark instead and you will be good.
  15. ForeverPyrite🌳

Alright, give me a time, I will see if I am available and get you that Terra Blade!
  16. ForeverPyrite🌳

Do you need something to get to the Underworld? Also, the Terra Blade would just exterminate sir WOF.
  17. ForeverPyrite🌳

CTRL V

I am here to ask about the ping
Back
Top Bottom