Search results for query: *

1. T

1.2.4 Bugs I Have Encountered ON Mobile (so far)

Tha patch notes I saw were VERY sparse and did not include anything that specific. Is there a link to something more detailed?
  2. T

Presents not working

Presents seem to be working fine post-update. And I've gotten better stuff (candy cane hook, wreath, antlers, giant bow, pine tree blocks, various food) in addition to the good ol' candy cane blocks.
  3. T

1.2.4 Bugs I Have Encountered ON Mobile (so far)

Thank you, I thought that I was imagining this. Not only that, if you don't fully place the item on the proper screen, it disappears forever. [iphone 5c/iOS 9]
  4. T

Let`s talk heart mini-biome.

There's already a multi-page thread on the "heart shrines" in the mobile section.
  5. T

Flags are getting out of hand..

Easy way to solve this...banners at 50 and 100 kills as currently implemented, but subsequent banners only appear at 200, 400, 800, 1600 etc. It allows for the easy collection of initial banners but doesn't clutter the inventory with dozens later on. Apologies if someone said this already, no...
  6. T

Mobile Pumpkin Moon farm?

I've seen that video and I'm curious as to whether It would actually work on mobile. Are the spawn distances, etc all the same? Also, is that the one that just assumes that you have a particular weapon (horseman's blade perhaps)?
  7. T

Mobile Halloween items??

Sorry, it was in my spare time on iOS. I can see how my post might have been confusing.
  8. T

Mobile WE'RE BEING ROBBED, GDI!

That "money pet" hasn't been available, the rainbow shards didn't drop this past year at all. At least I never saw them, and I was playing A LOT at that time.
  9. T

Mobile Halloween items??

I don't play that much (been playing a lot more PC 1.3) and I've already gotten the ghost and bride of frankenstein costumes, as well as the cat ears and a couple batches of rotten eggs. Oh, and I've gotten 3 of the Freddy Kreuger blades (that drop separately from the bags).
  10. T

Share your Weird World Gen!

This actually makes sense. The jungle is one of the first areas created during worldgen, other biomes are placed on top of or around it. The underground jungle is typically pretty huge, but aboveground can easily suffer and be nearly overwritten altogether, especially on a small world.
  11. T

Resolved [Mobile] Heart-shaped hole on the ground. Easter egg?

Lol, the name Heart Shrine came from the wiki. I haven't seen anything official with that name. But then again, what is official around here?
  12. T

Favorite Terraria YouTuber?

A couple of good ones on here...and a couple I've never even heard of, while leaving several of the most popular off completely. I don't see the point of a poll like this. Everyone is looking for something different from the videos they watch. Obviously my experience (both in Terraria and on...
  13. T

Mobile Are bosses easier in mobile?

They were MUCH easier before the last update. I could just stand still and tank anything up to Plantera. Now they are only somewhat easier than PC, strategies need to be used.
  14. T

Resolved [Mobile] Heart-shaped hole on the ground. Easter egg?

I was skeptical of the stuff in this post… until I found it myself. It was in an ice cave, and it wasn't quite heart-shaped, but it had the two lobes at the top. Just not really the point at the bottom. It was surrounded by three or four heart crystals in the general area. I guess it just...
  15. T

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Would it be possible to add a release date on the downloads page, so we have an idea how old the releases are? I am new to GameLauncher, and I could not tell how old the latest download was. (Answer: older than I thought)
  16. T

Resolved Mechanic doesn't sell colored wires

Well it's apparently coming in the update soon. But you don't have to import a character, you can just visit an android world and shop the mechanic in multiplayer if you know someone who has that version.
  17. T

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

iOS? 1.2.4 content? Spawn rates SLIGHTLY increased? How about the missing Paladins, etc? Here's one I haven't seen mentioned...how about allowing all the options for hammering half-blocks instead of just some?
  18. T

Mobile My Enemies Cometh... They get TRAPPED.

Android has the blue and green wrenches. If you can connect to someone else's world, you can buy the wrenches and bring them back to your ios world, they work fine. This is a screenshot from my iPhone.
  19. T

Resolved Mechanic doesn't sell colored wires

Funny enough, the android version has the wrenches, while ios doesn't. But they can play together. So if you can get the wrenches on android, and bring them to your ios world, they work just fine.
Back
Top Bottom