1. Kit Da Percussionist

Oh wow. Congrats.

Oh wow. Congrats.
  2. Kit Da Percussionist

Thanks for the follow

Thanks for the follow
  3. Kit Da Percussionist

The Telephone Game

We enjoy domesticating handsome books for time.
  4. Kit Da Percussionist

My friend traveled a little and got to see it. [ATTACH]

My friend traveled a little and got to see it.
  5. Kit Da Percussionist

(1) and counting...

(wait shouldn't that be 34?)
  6. Kit Da Percussionist

Say A

7. Kit Da Percussionist

OOC Bossfight!

Oh you don't need to be sorry. I have stepped away. Honestly, don't remember why I did haha to that though. 🤔
  8. Kit Da Percussionist

Gotta consider how I'm in multiple convos with 16 people which frequently got well over 12 a day.

Gotta consider how I'm in multiple convos with 16 people which frequently got well over 12 a day.
  9. Kit Da Percussionist

OOC Bossfight!

Just got a notifs from banana and reminded me of this. Just thought and pop it and say I prolly want come back, at least not with my current characters or anytime soon. Y'all can take control of my characters or just have em fade away if you want in the meantime. Might keep a watch here cause...
  10. Kit Da Percussionist

I'll make an account and try and find out.

I'll make an account and try and find out.
  11. Kit Da Percussionist

I'd say we could continue here but i guess it would be a little issue if I couldn't give input...

I'd say we could continue here but i guess it would be a little issue if I couldn't give input. Only other thing I have that could work in steam, but I don't know about that, since the messages delete after time. Does that website you started using instead of Fandom have something that might...
  12. Kit Da Percussionist

This is why I haven't responded. Thought I'd just let you know.[ATTACH]

This is why I haven't responded. Thought I'd just let you know.
  13. Kit Da Percussionist

I did realize you were Awa and Sightly Concerning

I did realize you were Awa and Sightly Concerning
  14. Kit Da Percussionist

I keep forgetting who you are. Welp guess I prolly unfollowed you in that time so have that back.

I keep forgetting who you are. Welp guess I prolly unfollowed you in that time so have that back.
Back
Top Bottom