Search results for query: *

• Users: Avem
  • Order by date
  1. Avem

Linux GOG tModLoader isn't running system Mono

My system's Mono version is at 6.12, yet tModLoader keeps running version 4.6.1. How do I force it to run my system's Mono?
  2. Avem

OOC Mediterraria

Name: Aria Species: Human Gender: Female Age: 1,659 (refer to lore) Nation: Aeurosparta Appearance: Unknown, always wears what looks like Nebula or Demonshade (Calamity) armor Personality: exceptionally intelligent, jaded, cynical, a bit arrogant, extroverted Strengths: Knows almost everything...
  3. Avem

OOC Ashes of Calamity - a Calamity, Thorium, AA, EA, Redemption, Pinkymod, SOA, and Fargo collab RP

Just another message to bump this up so that people can actually view my RP
  4. Avem

OOC Ashes of Calamity - a Calamity, Thorium, AA, EA, Redemption, Pinkymod, SOA, and Fargo collab RP

IC thread will only be posted once there are at least 5 players
  5. Avem

1. Since the RP is very lore-focused (read OP), I can't really include characters without lore here. 2. No 3. None
  6. Avem

Sorry for late, but I already provided a template
  7. Avem

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Water tier looks like a Victide wannabe
  8. Avem

Please reply, it means the entire US economy to me
  9. Avem

Calamity Cutouts #1

You fell for it, I actually made it in GIMP Also you still remembered me from that Cthulhu's Reawakening thread?!
  10. Avem

Calamity Cutouts #1

Ayo everyone! Avem here. This is just a thread to show off some of my modded art. That's all, goodbye.
  11. Avem

It was too late. The Jungle Tyrant's reign had taken over almost all of Terraria. Soran and Syrus were eviscerated within hours. The Devourer unleashed the accursed powers of the Deviantt, Abominationn, and Mutant into the world. The Incident had just defiled and defaced the lands that once...
  12. Avem

Single Thread RP A Journey of Redemption

Kinda, but she had a background as Draedon's servant before getting Isekai'd to Redemption by my command, so she might help from time to time Btw, here's her new lore, with some references to her Calamity self The Incident. The event that had changed everything. It had devastated this land that...
  13. Avem

Yeah, she's pretty much an actually useful Guide Knowing that there might be technical players in here that could use her in a hoik loop, guess we're in for a quick playthrough Also the Luminite Dagger for creation thing is actually a Toaru Majutsu no Index reference Also Vector Manipulation...
  14. Avem

Name: Aria Appearance: Species: Human (of course) Abilities: Xeno Creation - the ability to create every Xenium-tier and below item, costs Luminite Daggers Eternal Replication - the ability to transform into every pre-Moon Lord boss Akashic Record - pretty much the Redemption Wiki Temporal...
Back
Top Bottom