Search results for query: *

1. SirMephistoPheles

PC [WIP] I asked ChatGPT to write me new lore for missing information in the game. The results are impressive!

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your flesh, as though it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will...
  2. SirMephistoPheles

Thanks.

Thanks.
  3. SirMephistoPheles

What does a German speaking demon exactly do?

What does a German speaking demon exactly do?
  4. SirMephistoPheles

PC [WIP] I asked ChatGPT to write me new lore for missing information in the game. The results are impressive!

Ok. So what's this? As I was looting the underworld's ruined obsidian/hellstone houses I was wondering: What or who could've lived here before they got so run-down? I doubt the animalistic devils, demons, imps, slimes built them and let them decay. But since I couldn't find anything official...
  5. SirMephistoPheles

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

I registered here only to reply with thank you! Amazing job. Anyway, the pack doesn't seem to work with new version with the game because now image files are compressed into XNB files instead of png. So all you'd have to do is to convert the images to .xnb. I'm working on it. Edit.: Done...
Back
Top Bottom