Search results for query: *

1. AllAround15

Who is your favorite video game mascot?

Personally, mine is Fallout Boy from all the Fallout games. He is the most happy-go-lucky thing I've ever seen.
  2. AllAround15

Funniest thing ever!

I found this youtube video that was really funny and weird. Saying what it is would spoil it if you ask me so here is the link to it for whoever wants to watch it. Trollolol
  3. AllAround15

Xbox 360 Some peeps to play withs

Title says it all! I wanna fight the festive events my GT is AimedInk92514
  4. AllAround15

Console A couple of questions.

1. Why can't I craft the Spectre Mask? 2. when will the other half of 1.2.3 come out? 3. Why do I suck at Terraria? 4. Will we ever get Duke Fishron?
  5. AllAround15

Terraria 1.3 launch for last gen consoles?

Maybe I'm just a numbnut, but I've heard that terraria 1.3 isn't coming out on xbox 360. is this true?
  6. AllAround15

Xbox 360 Call me a noob,

But I can't beat Plantera even with turtle armor without help. I got a corruption key mold and I can't beat plantera without a little help. I also have stuff like the Paladin's Hammer and spectre staff but I just can't seem to beat him. If you wanna help please don't have any duped stuff and...
  7. AllAround15

Xbox 360 Help with Mr. Golem?

I am having great difficulty with beating the Golem in my world. I am a mage and pretty HARDCORE *bad dum pssh* noob at the game when it comes to good magic weapons. I have a Godly Frost Staff and Cursed Flames and I also use a Cutlass and True Excalibur but I still cant manage to beat him and I...
  8. AllAround15

The Noob who became a slightly better noob

Hi. I'm AllAround15 and that is about it.
Back
Top Bottom